The Prologue

"Ya yunjin, I don't think you need to tell her about it... it's just not yourself to being honest with someone who you just met a few weeks ago didn't you?."

Yunjin let's out a big sigh

"You're right kkura, I don't think she will like it if she knows so maybe a secret a better choice."

"That's true yunjin beside she a japanese like me so I kind of can read her mind you know. I'm 100% guarantee she not going to like this secret that you been keeping from her since day 1 you met her. Trust me."

"There no way I would tell her the first moments I saw her just because she reminds me of her sakura but she really does remind me of her so much that I feel like I can see her in kazuha which why I always having a hard time to look straight into her eyes,her face... everything is just really remind me of her kkura. She keep asking me why I rarely looked at her everytime we talked but I just couldn't tell her...I just can't... I'm not ready to tell it to her yet, just not yet kkura garam. Do you two understand what I mean?."

Yunjin covered her face while her tears rolling down in her cheek and Sakura trying to comfort her bestfriend by hugging her

"I know yunjin, I know...I understand because I was there with you the whole time you're with her until the last breath of her."

"That's true yunjin, we understand you because we're there with you and her in the past."

Sakura try to not cry but tears still rolling down in her cheek while Garam keeping her serious face but still get her eyes teary

"Zuha, you not planning to tell her about it.... didn't you?."

"Of course not chaewon, I don't think I couldn't do it...I just couldn't because I know it will hurt her beside we just knowing each other for a few weeks not even a few months so no. I'm not going to tell it to her...just not yet."

"But kazuha, don't you think she deserves to know about it like if you two really about to date each other...I think you two need to be honest with each other too because keeping secret definitely not a good start for dating zuha."

"I know that eunchae but do you think she will accept me once she know the truth about me because I got a feeling that she will eventually leave me alone just like everyone else in the past."

Kazuha covered her crying face so her two bestfriend trying to comfort her

"Don't say that because we will always be here with you."

"Yeah if she leaving you, you still got us here with you zuha."

"Thank you, you two are the best bestfriend ever in my life that I ever had. I love you guys so much."