Chapter 6

As Chaewon, Eunchae, and Kazuha finished their volunteer work, they made their way to the main entrance of the training place to head home.

There, they were greeted by Sakura, Garam, and Yunjin, who had been patiently waiting for them.

While on their way, they made a stop to buy some food and drinks, which they could enjoy on their walk.

Up in the front, Kazuha and Garam were engaged in conversation, with Garam making various attempts to impress Kazuha.

Yunjin, on the other hand, seemed unfazed, walking with her usual air of indifference.

Eunchae walked beside Yunjin, looking slightly annoyed by Garam's efforts to gain Kazuha's attention.

Behind them, Sakura and Chaewon strolled together, holding hands as they enjoyed each other's company.

As the group arrived at the public toilet, they decided to make a quick stop to use the facilities.

Concerned and confused when Kazuha didn't come out of the public toilet after 15 minutes, the group gathered outside the facility.

Sakura: (Frowning) It's been 15 minutes, and Kazuha hasn't come out. That's not normal."

Garam: (Worried) Yeah, something doesn't feel right. We should check on her."

Chaewon: (Concerned) I'll go in and see if she's okay."

Chaewon enters the public toilet but returns with a puzzled look on her face.

Chaewon: (Panic creeping in) She's not inside. I couldn't find her."

Yunjin, keeping a cool head, suggested that they should start searching for Kazuha immediately, especially since it was getting late in the night and safety was a concern.

Yunjin: (Calmly) We need to stay composed. Kazuha could be in trouble. Let's start searching for her right away. It's late, and her safety is our top priority."

Sakura: (Determined) Yunjin is right. We need to find her fast."

Garam: (Nervous) I agree. Let's split into teams for a more efficient search. Sakura and I will go together."

Eunchae: (Resolute) Chaewon and I will form another group."

Yunjin: (Hesitant but determined) I'll go alone. We'll cover more ground this way. Remember, stay in touch, and if you find any sign of Kazuha, let the others know immediately."

The group divides into their respective teams and begins their search for Kazuha.

As Yunjin sprinted through various areas, her senses heightened by worry, she suddenly heard a scream – a familiar voice that sent shivers down her spine. It was Kazuha.

Without a moment's hesitation, Yunjin followed the direction of the scream until she came upon a distressing sight: Kazuha had been caught by a rival gang, Enhypen.

In the intense and harrowing situation, Yunjin fought valiantly to protect Kazuha from danger, kicking Jay back and pushing back the rest of the gang members. However, taking on seven people single-handedly was taking its toll on her, and she found herself injured and struggling.

As she narrowly avoided another attack, a sudden intervention occurred. Jake was sent flying across the area, and Yunjin's gaze quickly landed on Sakura and Garam, who, along with Chaewon and Eunchae, had arrived to rescue her.

Sakura and Garam rushed to Yunjin's side, helping her to her feet. Aware of the urgency and the danger they were facing, Yunjin made a quick decision.

Yunjin: "Chaewon, Eunchae, take Kazuha and get her out of here. We'll handle this."