Chapter 3

Yunjin was sleeping peacefully when she suddenly wake up because of the same nightmare again

The same nightmare that keep haunted her all this time

Yunjin trying to calm herself down and she wipe her sweat off her face

"Again and again the same nightmare... why this keep happening to me...I know that I deserve it but I sometime wish it would stop for a while."

Yunjin get up from her bed and walked out from her room to drink some water in the kitchen

"Now I feel a lot better after drinking water." Yunjin said while taking a deep breath

"Yunjin shi,is that you?."

Yunjin got startled and turned around quickly to find Kazuha looking worriedly at her

Yunjin feel something in her heart but she decided to ignore it

"Kazuha shi, yep it's me and what are you doing here in the middle of the night when everyone else must be already sleeping."

"I'm sorry, I just happened to finish my work just now and I feel thirty so that why I come here to drink some water."

"Oh then here you go, I will excuse myself now and don't stay up too late kazuha shi... it not good for you health even though I know you jobs as a doctor always don't get enough sleep."

"I will sleep after this, thank you for you concern yunjin shi. I appreciate it."

Yunjin just nodded and leave the kitchen to go back to her bedroom

"Well, she not as bad as I think she is."

Kazuha said, smiling a bit and walked back to the guest room

Without them knowing Sakura was watching the whole scene secretly

Sakura was smirking "yunjin it about damn time isn't it? But knowing you of course you're ignoring this feeling for kazuha that you might have now."

Eunchae was busy with writing notes in the library when someone come behind her startled her so she hit that someone hard in the head

"Ouch, why do you hit me hard ms I don't know you name...ugh that hurt you know aish."

"Not my fault you the one shocked me and for you information my name eunchae so remember that and what are you even doing here...I thought you all already sleep."

"Ha, I couldn't do that if you not sleeping yet because who know you might steal something here in this house so for protection I must protect this house."

Eunchae burst out laughing which Garam find annoying

"Are you stupid or what? What make you think I want to steal something here in this house when I got paid more than you think you know."

"Ugh, whatever einchae... goodnight to you annoying girl."

"Aish, it eunchae you stupid girl."

"Whatever you said, annoying girl."

"She so annoying and I hate her so much ugh don't let me see her stupid face again."

In another room Chaewon and Sakura were enjoying each other presence

"Garam and you friend eunchae really couldn't stand each other didn't they?."

"Yeah, they just met and already hate each other."

"Well, I'm sure it will become hate to love relationship you know beside they cute together don't you think hahaha."

"I know right but don't said that to eunchae because she hate this matchmaking thing you know...she probably curse at you if you tell her this."

"Alright alright, I keep this secret from her of course."