Chapter 1

Yunjin eyes snapped open and she covered in a cold sweat with her heart pounding so she holding her heart while trying to take a breath

"Not again please." Yunjin said, sit up and trying to breath normal

Once her breath comeback to normal, she sit in her bed staring at the wall in front of her

"When will this ever stop? It's been 3 years since you gone and left me. Maybe it will stop once I follow you there right."

"I missed you...so much. You don't have any idea how miserable I am now ever since you gone you know because you always be there for me to take care of me but now not anymore and I am all alone even with kkura and garam by my side."

"But don't worry I will follow you there soon sweetie, my love."

"So how about the doctor we talked about sakura? Is she coming?."

"Yep, I talked to her and they will come here next week."

"That's good...wait, they? You mean there more than one... You said you talked to her so where did this they word come from?"

"Well she got a friend okay so she wanted to bring them along so yeah I just let's her and her friend also a doctor just like her and they come from Japan."

"Japan? How did you even know her if she from Japan and the fact that she a doctor doesn't make sense to me like how many secret friend do you have kkura?."

"Hahaha very funny garam, well let's just said I knew her from you know how we always injured ourselves so I always go to this hospital a lot of time and just happened to bestfriend her so yeah."

"Okay, how did you met her if she was in Japan and you're in here all this time? Do you have a superpower or something to suddenly go there everytime you injured?."

"Seriously garam, you asked too much like you a police officer right now. You get the answer next week."

Sakura said while winking and walked away

Garam rolled her eyes "Ugh, great whatever you said kkura."

"You what!!!."

Chaewon covered her ears

"Ya zuha, calm down and slow down your voice will you?." Eunchae whispered

Kazuha quickly apologize to people near them for talking loudly

"Chae I'm so gonna kill you right now! How dare you did this without asking for my permission first."

"Oh come on zuha, it's be fun. I promise and our boss kind of want you to go too okay."

"What, boss also want me to go...she didn't want me here anymore."

"Oh don't be so dramatic zuha, she just want you to come along because you're my friend our friend okay not because she doesn't want you here or maybe she did didn't want you here."

Kazuha pushed Chaewon "Shut up chae. Alright fine I go with you guys."

"Yes, love you zuha."

"I'm so happy, we finally get to back to our own country Korea."

"Oh there one more thing before I forget to tell you two."

"What is it chae? Don't tell me you try to set me up with someone because I will rejected him or her."

"Woo calm down kazuha, you didn't let's me finish yet okay... there's someone my friend asked for my help to help her other friend who was sick so I agreed to help her."

"You got a friend besides us? I thought we are the only friend you got chaewon."

"Oh don't be like that... it's a normal thing if I have another friend right so do you two willing to help her friend? Please don't worry this not gonna affect our jobs as a trainer in there okay...I mean it, you guys can trust me for that."

Kazuha and Eunchae looked at each other before answering

"Fine but you better make sure it not gonna affect our jobs there chae."

"So true. I don't to be back here after our volunteers training there and then got scolded by boss because I will blame you if that happen."

"Alright, I got it. I make sure it not gonna happen to us."

"You better be."