Chapter 4

Kazuha, in the midst of her preparations for volunteer training, was taken aback when Sakura instructed her to wait for Yunjin to wake up.

Kazuha: "Wait for Yunjin? Why do I need to wait for her to wake up?."

Sakura wore a knowing smile as she responded.

Sakura: "Trust me, Kazuha. If Yunjin wakes up and finds out we left her without waking her up, she'll be pretty upset."

Kazuha was puzzled and asked, "Well, why don't you guys wake her up then?."

Sakura's expression turned more serious.

Sakura: "It's not that simple, Kazuha. You see, Yunjin rarely sleeps."

Kazuha furrowed her brow, clearly intrigued.

Kazuha: "Rarely sleeps? What do you mean by that, Sakura?."

Sakura hesitated for a moment, then replied with a hint of concern in her voice.

Sakura: "I wish I could explain it further, Kazuha, but it's something I can't really put into words. Just trust me on this one, alright? Please wait for Yunjin to wake up, and she'll be able to guide you to your volunteer training."

Kazuha was on the verge of refusing once more when Sakura insisted she wait for Yunjin. However, before she could protest, Chaewon appeared seemingly out of thin air and chimed in.

Chaewon: "Don't worry, Kazuha. You'll stay here and wait for Yunjin to wake up. We've got your back."

Kazuha was surprised by Chaewon's sudden arrival and pulled her closer, a bit flustered.

Kazuha: "Chaewon, what are you doing here?."

Chaewon flashed a reassuring smile.

Chaewon: "It's going to be fine. You're waiting for Yunjin, and Eunchae and I will cover for you at the training. That's what friends are for, right?."

Kazuha couldn't help but feel a sense of relief at Chaewon's words. She realized she had a supportive group of friends who were looking out for her.

Kazuha: "Thank you, Chaewon. I appreciate it."

As Kazuha contemplated her concerns about Yunjin, she decided to confide in Chaewon, sharing her worries about the mysterious girl.

Kazuha: "Chaewon, I'm a bit worried about Yunjin. What if she's not a good person? I mean, I don't want anything bad to happen if we leave her alone with me."

Chaewon listened empathetically and then offered her perspective with a reassuring tone.

Chaewon: "I understand your concerns, Kazuha. But from what I've seen, Yunjin seems like a nice person. Plus, she has her own problems to deal with. Besides, she didn't seem particularly interested in you, so there's really nothing for you to worry about."

Kazuha appreciated Chaewon's comforting words, and her anxiety began to ease. She realized that perhaps she had been overthinking the situation.

Kazuha, feeling more at ease about Yunjin's intentions, responded to Chaewon.

Kazuha: "Honestly, I don't even care if Yunjin is interested in me or not."

Chaewon chuckled and playfully teased her.

Chaewon: "Oh, come on, Kazuha. Yunjin will take care of you either way."

Kazuha, now slightly embarrassed, retorted in a lighthearted manner.

Kazuha: "Alright, alright, just go with your lover already."

Meanwhile, Eunchae and Garam were waiting outside, and Eunchae's impatience was growing evident. Her continuous foot-tapping was starting to bother Garam, who finally spoke up.

Garam: "Eunchae, could you please stop tapping your foot like that? You're hurting my foot!"

Eunchae responded with a withering glare, making it clear she wasn't pleased with having to wait with Garam.

As Sakura and Chaewon finally returned, Sakura informed the group about the plan for Kazuha to stay with Yunjin until she woke up. Garam, already frustrated from waiting, let out her irritation.

Garam: "Sakura, you should have told us earlier! I could have waited with Kazuha!."

Chaewon, not in the mood for Garam's complaints, shut her down bluntly.

Chaewon: "Garam, just be quiet. Let's go now."

Garam's feelings were hurt, and she began pouting in response to Chaewon's abrupt remark.

Meanwhile, Eunchae, unimpressed by the whole situation, rolled her eyes and chimed in with a comment about Garam.

Eunchae: "Garam, you're being ridiculous."

With that, the group prepared to move on, leaving behind a disgruntled Garam and an exasperated Eunchae.