"My god won't let me."

"Yeah, no I'm sorry... I'm kind of not allowed to go outside right now. I can't touch the door. Though you could try to carry me if you'd like." Sneve said with a sigh. "Why are you not allowed to go out???" Jamie asked. She was genuinely confused, thought Sneve was trying to be funny.

"My god won't let me. I can't physically touch the door. I'm taunted to just start diving out the window." Sneve replied. Eventually Jamie left to see if she could find a way to actually remove sneve from the little hut he made.. He was a bit away from his home. Eventually Jamie made it back, With Shadow. Shadow at first wasn't yo amused until he realized sneve was genuinely not able to touch the door. "Sneve, My friend are you actually stuck in there?" Shadow called hiding a laugh in his tone. "Yes! I've said it multiple times... Oh well. I guess I live here now. Shadow! Can you toss me that silverfish? He'll be my pet, Mr.Gigglesworth!" Sneve said and shadow just opened the door. "Try leaving now, Sneve." Shadow said.

Sneve did, and he got out. "Oh shadow! What would I do without you! You saved me!" Sneve said being dramatic. "I dunno. Maybe I should kidnap you... It'd be for you own good at this rate." Shadow joked. "Look, I know I'm not... The brightest at times but I genuinely thought I was trapped!" Sneve said and sighed. Shadow just laughed a bit and nodded. "I almost feel bad for Legundo. He must have had a heart attack... Hey sneve. Legundo is the dad friend!" Shadow said.

Sneve looked at shadow for a long while before his impulse kicked in and he basically tossed himself at shadow. "I demand a hug! You have no choice in this, Shadow. Even Viking has at least pretended to hug me, but I haven't had a hug from you in the past... 5 days!" Sneve said.