"flowers.."

[Warning this chapter will contain swearing, a version of the Hanaki disease not based on romance and possibly more. I have no fucking clue what all I'll come up with.]

The demon stared at Sneve, Sneve taking the being's mask to better see his face. The demon had crimson hair and swirled horns, as well as a long tail that ended in a spear like shape. "Why do you think I'd tell you, blaze.. This really isn't worth my time. Let me go and I'll let all of you leave.." The demon said. Viking was still in processing that the potion actually made him physical, and when it hit him he slowly glanced over to Legundo. "Heeeeey, so.. We're good right? Now that the potion I found made me physical we aren't like.. On bad terms right?" Viking asked Legundo.

  Legundo just tilted his head and smiled a bit. "As long as you show a bit of respect at some point I probably won't decide to humble you, Viking." Legundo said. "Right... Piglins'  physical strength is scary strong... Probably because of all the gold you guys carry around.." Viking mumbled. Then he paused and went over to the bottle and noticed a SINGLE drop left. "Oh good, this is definitely enough for me to deconstruct and put back together. Cool I can learn how to make more... You know, nerd stuff."

Sneve got a bit annoyed with the stubborn kind of bratty ans spoiled demon and looked to shadow. "Could you deal with him..? I don't think I have the patience to try to be nice to him, and your better at this then I am." Sneve muttered, him and shadow swapping places. "Alright you little shit, tell me what problem you have with Viking." Shadow demandedbof the demon.

The demon turned his head away, shadow quickly understanding why Sneve got annoyed. "Look bud, you don't want Legundo to deal with you, he's good at this sort of thing." Shadow said. The demon just laughed and wiggled to have his back facing Shadow. Shadow felt the genuine annoyance hit him. He wanted to kick the demon so bad. But he just stepped back. "Legundo me and Sneve are having no luck, you give it a go.." Shadow said as Legundo slipped over. "Okay, Look. Its either you comply and tell me the one simple thing we want to know, or I beat the ever living hell out of you." Legundo said in the most friendly voice. The demon wiggled around some and turned to face Legundo. "I was mad. That's all you guys need to know.." The demon said as he started using his tail in hopes of unwrapping himself.

Legundo sighed in annoyance, when the demon version of Scott got free, showing his hands as he tosses the cloak away from him. "Idiot let me get free" the demon said.

Viking started to feel.. Sick. This new physical form was odd and kind of uncomfortable for the being who was usually not physical. Soon he started coughing, and after a bit, a pedal, then another. They where flower pedals, though not any Viking recognized. "Flowers.." The phantom covered his mouth in hopes of hiding the flowers and muffling the cough. A bit of blood being coughed up with the pedals... His vision was fading but he didn't want anyone to worry.

Shadow saw and slippes over to make sure the being was alright, though he noticed the blood and gave a worried glare. "Viking... Are you okay?" Shadow asked. Viking gave no response.