"Conflict"

[Warning, this chapter contains violence, gore, and swearing]

The group soon ended up at the ball, though before much of anything could happen Viking noticed a particular demon, his glare piercing. Soon, the group ran across Aimsey who saw Viking and gave a gentle smile. "So, I was right.. You died. Guessing you don't remember anything?" The being asked. "Yeah.. So I don't exactly remember you.. Though I KNOW I must know you. Why else would I be here?" Viking replied. "Your smart, I had a feeling you'd know to come.. Though Scott... He's... In a mood." Aimsey replied.

The masquerade went on fairly smoothly for the group, Legundo snuck off for a bit and found the snack, Viking slipping away with him{they stopped eatinga after realizing the could probably clear the entire table by themselves} and Shadow and Sneve talked to a few people for a bit in the sidelines. Though after a while Viking had got the group together and mentioned something. Scott had been watching them for the entire portion of time they've been there.

"Seriously? Do you think he wants something?" Shadow asked Viking. Viking paused. He glanced up and noticed something hiding in one of the shandlers... A lantern. It seemed right be empty though, meaning it wasn't affecting Legundo or anything. It gave Viking an uneasy feeling seeing it though. "Hey guys, don't make it obvious but there's a lantern on the shandler above us.." Viking said quietly. Sneve in response looked up. You know, Like an idiot. Legundo sighed and nodded a bit. "If stuff goes wrong, we might need to fight, Huh?" He whispered to the others.

A bit more time went on, guest started to leave, and soon it was a few guest, Viking, Legundo, Shadow and sneve. Scott started to come down these large spiral stairs in the center of the room, his tail flicking. He was about to pick a fight, and no one had a clue. Except for Aimsey, who started to run down the other stairs in hopes of being able to talk Scott out of it. Why was Scott wanting to fight, it had to do with something Owen said, Though at the moment that isn't important.

"Aimsey, Don't try and stop me.." The demon said and slipped by, The four instantly noticing the being heading towards them, Legundo seeing the hostility before anything else. Scott summoned a pair of twin daggers which curved like claws. Of course they matched the demon well... soon Scott picked up his speed until he was running, jumping and kicking Shadow, in which he had enough force to send shadow into a near by table. The wither skeleton was mildly annoyed, not frightened or anything, Just thinking 'last person to do that was Sneve, oh well.. Time to fight I guess.' As the wither started to get up.

Legundo was quick to react, drawing his somehow hidden axe, possibly hidden within the fur of the piglin. He blocked Scott and glared at the being. "What's your problem, why are you mad? Did Viking do something? He does somethings a lot." Legundo asked, and it's true, he does so somethings a lot.

Usually viking wouldn't be worried for his safety but technically he wasn't half as safe in the nether... He was kind of a roaming soul. He was VERY glad he brought the others, though he went to check on shadow.

Sneve was kind of watching the fight from half way across the room, still processing the fight. Though once it hit he was trying to figure out what to do.  Soon a weapon fell in front of him, a staff fell in front of him, and the being heard. A voice whisper to him... It was odd.. But not the first time. This moment seemed to be important. 'Fight, Don't stop fighting until your group is safe..' Was what he had heard. Sneve grabbed the staff and went to Shadow, mainly to check on him.

Meanwhile Legundo was having a very hard time defending against the demon, who eventually got hold of the Axe handle and barely managed to rip the weapon away and toss it, then glancing to Legundo and flipping his daggers around to stab the being.

Viking watched before he decided to do something. Trying to think he started emptying his pockets..  Though he froze when he glanced up and saw Scott, having his daggers to the piglin's throat. He noticed the potion he had pocketed and drank it, the affects starting almost immediately. He started to change.. Becoming physical, a tail forming, the tail resembling a Phantom's, claws, his ears became more pointed which wasn't surprising, scales formed in patches. The colors of his tail and scales varied between blue and yellow. Soon the phantom darted forward and he jumped up, flipping aeound and smacking the ever living hell out of the demon, then spinning again and knocking him backwards away from Legundo. Legundo somehow made it outta there with no scratches or cuts. Viking watched the demon go to come and attack again but before he reached a staff knocked him back, as a cloak, Sneve's cloak flew over and wrapped around the demon, holding his arms so he couldn't go back and attack.

"Stand down, Demon. Tell me, Why did you attack?" Sneve said, using a more 'noble' sounding tone. Shadow rolled his eyes at the tone.