six

October 10th 1995

Adeline POV

A few days have passed by and no creepy interaction with the killer happened. Maybe it really was just some kind of prank that went out of hand? Who knows. All that matters, is that it stopped. Over the last few days, I really got to bond with all of them a little more. I hung at Stu's house with Billy and him twice, Tatum and I went shopping for Stu's upcoming Fiesta and Sid and I had a sleepover again after a year of not having one. And plus, I even got a job at the video store Randy works at. Things couldn't be better right now. It feels so nice to finally have actual friends to hang out with. I feel so connected to them all. Maybe a little too much...

"Adi?" Randy taps my arm as he gets me out of my mind. He hands me a couple of films to sort into the shelves behind me. "Oh shit! I'm sorry, Ray", as I put one film in. "I guess I zoned out for a bit." I giggle. He sends me a quick smile. "What were you so deep in thought about?" he hands me two more films and I look for the right place.

"Uh, nothing, Ray. It's fine, don't worry." I stutter but he shrugs it off right away. Stu and Billy come walking.

Both of them come walking towards us and Randy's smile fades away almost immediately. "I'm gonna check out a different section. If you need me, scream." I shake my head at him and push him away. They both have that smirk on their face.. "Hey, Princess." Billy greets me with a hug and Stu does the same. "Hey, you both!", my voice couldn't even be more shaky right now. I hope it's not too obvious... One of Billy's hands Land on my hair, as he plays with it. "We were curious when your shifts done."

"We wanna hang out with ya." Stu whispers right into my ear and I can feel his smirk on my neck. "Well, I'm done at 7."

"That's great. Will you come by Stu's house then?" Very obvious blush appears on my skin and they notice. "You alright? Looking a little red, there." I cough as I look around for Randy. I Can't see him. Yikes. "Are the others gonna be there too? Or just us?"

"Just us three" Billy grins down to me.

"Well, I can bring Randy, tho, right? His shift ends at 7 as well." They give each other a look which kinda looks annoyed but then give me a light smile. "Sure you can. We'll wait for ya." Then they both leave and Randy walks towards me. "So, what were you three talking about?"

"We're hanging out at Stu's after the shift."

He pauses for a second and coughs. "And, with WE you mean?" He sees my eyes lighten up and scoffs. "Oh Adi, you gotta be kidding me." I pray with my hands in front of him. "Please Ray. Don't leave me hanging. It'll be fun!" I yell and he turns to a shelf. "With fun you mean, fun between you three, Adi. I'll just be there to, well just be there." "Please Ray. It's not like that! I promise! I want you to be there with me!"

"If I do this, you owe me one." He points his finger at me and I jump at him, to give him a big hug and a quick kiss on the cheek.

7:15 pm and Randy and I make our way to Stu's house. Thankfully, Randy has a car. Otherwise we'd have to walk.

"How long are we staying anyways?" my eyes are focused out the window as Randy once again, gets me out of my thoughts. "I'm not sure. They didn't say. But come on, we'll have fun." I pinch his arm. "Yeah right.." he mutters.

As we walk towards the door, Stu's already welcoming us with open arms and a beer bottle in his hand.

"Hello my friends, welcome to Casa de Stu."

He bows down to us as lets us in. Each time, I walk in, I'm mesmerized by how big this house is. And I haven't even touched the upstairs yet. Stu closes the door behind us and guides us through the kitchen. Billy is standing there, just casually leaning against the wall. Beer bottle on his lips.

"Care for a beer, you guys?"

We both nod and Stu hands us one. To be honest, I don't like beer. To me, it's way too bitter but I don't wanna deny anything coming from Stu really. So I take it from him and take a big sip without trying to let them see, that I don't like it. It works.

"Be careful Adi. We all know you're a lightweight." Billy shoots me a grin over and just to provoke him, I take another big sip. His eyes widen and I wink at him.

"You were saying?"

and then I grab Randy by his hand and guide him to the couch. We sit down as we wait for the other two to join. "So, what exactly is the plan here?" Randy says as he drinks his beer. I lay my head down on Randy's shoulder. As it turns out, Stu ordered a big pepperoni Pizza, which just made my evening. We decided to watch Chucky and by the time, the movie was close to being over, I was already pretty drunk. I keep playing with Randy's hair throughout the film, which he clearly didn't seem to mind at all. Although, I did see Billy and Stu glaring at us the entire time. No idea what that was about but they have girlfriends to do that Stuff, so why do they care? "I'm sorry I didn't wanna come at first. I'm having a great time." Randy whispers at me. I give him a quick smile and mouth "me too" to him. Billy doesn't take his eyes off us one bit. It's kind of scary at this point. I wonder what he's thinking. Billy gets off the couch and walks to the kitchen, where Stu is getting another beer.

Billy POV

"They're getting too close! We have to do something about it!" I'm clearly angry. I wasn't planning on that geek to fall for her and especially not her getting sparks for him. Keep your voice down man! They'll hear ya!"Stu reaches for a new bottle. "What do you wanna do? Get rid of him?" His tongue sticks out, as always. I shake my head at him. "We can't do that. That'll draw too much attention," I turn to see her head, still leaning towards his neck. And anger fills me up. "We'll figure something out. Fast."