fifteen

Warning: smut: oral sex (male receiving),
praise kink :)

THE FEW SECONDS OF SILENCE are honestly terrifying and not knowing what the
two have panned next, freaks her out.

"Get on your knees."

Her eyes widen. She looks up at him, shocked at his words.

"Wh-What?" she stutters.

"I said", he whispers calmly at first but speaks again,"get on your fucking knees." he orders.

She doesn't dare to disobey. She has no idea what these two would do to her, if she refuses. In a second, she's kneeling down in front of both of them and now she gets to have a really good look at both their bulges, which they both grew immensely within minutes.

Billy plays around with his belt, letting Adeline know what he is about to do.

He throws his belt to the side, and slowly unbottons his pants. Adeline swallows.

God he's big. She thought he was but
not that big. Without even realizing it,
she licks her lips.

"You're into this, aren't you?" He smirks at her.
He is about to pull down is pants when his phone rings. "Fucking hell, not now!" He yells out. He takes out his phone from his jacket and groans.

"God damnit." he leaves the room.

In the meantime, Stu eyes her very intensely. And from time to time, his eyes go down onto her breasts.

we all know how much Stu loves Tits lmao

Billy returns and seems very upset.

"I have to go take care of something" he leans down to her. "How about you take care of Stu while I'm gone." he grins. He gets up, grabs his jacket and walks out. Adeline looks after him.

"Won't take long!"

He yells before she hears the door close.

She turns her head back around, facing Stu and to her surprise, he removed his pants already.

God damn he's big too. If not bigger.

Adeline swallows, Stu walks towards her.

"Come on, Sweetcheeks. Show me what you can do." She blinks up at him.

"I-I've never done that."

"Open your mouth for me", she does and without a warning, he pushes his dick into her. She chokes on him but starts sucking and licking. He pulls out after just five seconds.

"Let me do this first."

He pulls her up to him, smashing his lips into hers. Moans come out almost immediately from both of them. Her hand grabs for his hair. He growls, into her mouth. And she feels her self getting weak in her legs again. He stops the kiss and pushes her back down to the floor.

He grabs her hair and pushes himself into her mouth. She starts sucking, as she moans while doing it. Her mouth feels so good around him.

"God you're so good, Adi."

Hearing him praise her like that, makes her crazy. She starts bopping her head up and down, and grabs his dick with one hand. Her grip is so soft but does only get better, when she licks upward his member.

"Look at me."

She looks up at him, stopping her work for a second while grinning. With her eyes still focused on him, she continues sucking. She's moaning throughout the entire thing.

"Such a pretty little mouth." he purred.
Minutes go by and Adeline starts sucking harder and out of nowhere, Stu grabs for her hair, pulling harshly on it.

"F-Fuck, I'm close"

Hearing those words, makes Adeline do only a better job. She doesn't stop and takes him fully into her throat. Stu growls and his hand starts shaking. He grabs for her hair again, and pushes her in even more. She chokes, when she noticed the warm liquid filling her mouth. He stays like this until every last drop is out. She chokes a second time and Stu slowly pulls himself out of her mouth. She swallows down the load. It doesn't taste too bad and she wipes her mouth.

"Good fucking Girl." he says out of breath.

He puts his pants back on and collapses on the couch. "Come here." He called Adeline over. She walks over to him and covers herself up as good as she can. She can't help but feel embarrassed.

Stu notices and gives her the top and her shorts.

"You must be cold." He says and she gives him a little smile. "Thank you."

As weird as this entire situation is, she likes it.
She got what she wanted. The two boys.

After five minutes, Billy returns, his shirt covered in Blood. They turn their heads to him. What the hell did he do? Did he kill someone again?

"So, did you give him a good time, Princess?"

She starts blushing and Stu answers for her.

"She sure did, all right." He let's put a laugh and Billy does too when he heard how out of breath Stu sounds. "Don't worry. I'll have my turn later." he winks at her.

"Would you Guys mind if I shower maybe?" She says very quiet. "You can do anything you want in here, Princess. Just don't try to run." he warns.

She moves up from the couch and walks out the living room. "Up the stairs, to the left." Billy says to her. When she's no longer in the room, Billy flops down on the couch, next to Stu. He exhales.

"What did you do, Billy?" Stu asks. Billy ruffles through his hair and smiles.

"I paid someone a little visit."