twelve

BILLY STROKES ADELINE'S Cheek. the poor Girl is still in her Seat, unconscious and completely unaware of what the two Boys are discussing. Stu looks back at Billy and the sleeping Girl, jealousy on his face.

"hmmm" Billy hums,"I completely forgot how peaceful she can be, when she's asleep." he smirks down at her little face.

Stu scoffs,"who said, I agreed to driving? Why couldn't I be in the back with her?" Billy turns his head in Stu's direction and gives him a mad look.

"Just drive and stop complaining." he warns him.

Stu's eyes go back on the road, without saying another word for a few minutes.

"Will she be safe at my house though?", he asks his friend,"won't anyone look for her here in the first place?" Billy realizes how dumb his idea was.

He runs his hands down his face out of frustration. "Stop the Car." Stu stops at the side of the road and turns around to Billy, who's extremely upset right now.

"Where should we bring you then, hmm?" he whispers as he looks down to Adeline. After a few seconds, he has an idea.

"We could bring her to my old house."

Stu grins at him and leans towards Adeline,"did you hear that, Sweetcheeks?", he grins,"we know a place for you."

"She wouldn't know how to get away either, it's perfect." Billy interjects and sends his partner a smirk.

Stu starts the Car again and continues driving when Billy notices her head moving lightly.

"Oh"

Her eyes start to open slowly, her vision still blurry. The first thing she sees is someone in the drivers seat. When her vision got a little clearer and she remembers why she's not in her bed anymore, she jumps up, screaming. Billy pulls her into him and slams his hand over her mouth, to stop her from screaming.

"Ah, she's awake", Stu laughs from the front and takes a look in his rear view mirror, seeing the fear in Adeline's eyes. He loves it.

Billy's hand strokes through her hair, and pulls it behind her ear. She starts breathing very heavily and Billy smirks, as he whispers something to her.

"Better behave,or else", he lifts up his knife from his seat and plays with it in his hand. Adeline's eyes widen as he moves it closer to her arm.

As psychotic the two are, they would never kill her. They want to possess her, want her to know she's theirs. Whatever form that takes.

"I'm gonna remove my hand now, all right? I want you to get enough air, after all", her eyes turn to him, she nods.

After Billy takes his hand off her mouth, she exhales and dares to speak up. Her voice extremely quiet and more soft than usual.

"The Police will find you. Whatever you have planned to do with me, it's not gonna work."

Billy leans forward to her, and she's so scared that she moves to the car door. Billy pushing her into it more. And his hand slowly moves to her leg. She gasps, not noticing it at first. His hand travels up her leg higher, and his eyes are focused on hers the whole time. She swallows.
Her eyes widen, when his hand goes even closer to her most sensitive spot.

"Hmm, not so vocal now, are we?"
Billy teases her. She jumps slightly, when he actually touches her sensitive spot.
She whimpers when she feels his touch. He does nothing but smirk at her. He knows that she secretly liked it. She just won't admit it.

He retracts his hand from her and moved back to his seat. Seeing her confused look on her face. He takes out his little bottle of liquid and his cloth out and pours some on it.

Adeline knows and tries to push him off her but it's no use. She knows he is way stronger than her and the cloth is pressed on her mouth once again.

"Why?" She gets out before she starts feeling dizzy again. Her vision disappearing once again. She falls into Billy's arms.

"Why did you stop?" Stu wines,"I wanted to hear her struggle with all of that."

"We'll have enough time", Billy tells him and leans back against his seat. He puts the knife back into his jacket,"I'd rather have her keep her mouth shut for now. We have better use for it later."