ten

I don't know how much times passed by ever since I got unconscious but its very quiet. Too quiet. I find myself in the garage. Tatum still hanging down from it. I've never seen something worse and more gruesome in my life. I run up to the basement and stumble into Randy, who's still in the living room. Only that, he's alone.

Everyone else left.

"Ray we gotta get the fuck out of here!"

He seems quite drunk.
"What are you talking about?" He sends me
a worried look. "The killer is here. He killed Tatum. She's in the Garage."

"Has to be Loomis. I'm telling you. Where is Sidney?" He asks me and I shrug. "I have no idea. I just woke up in the basement. I think she went upstairs a while back. "Come on." Randy says as he and I slowly make our way upstairs to the bedroom. He pushes me behind him, as he wants to open the door. "Ray, I'm scared."

"Shh. Nothing will happen to us."

He tries to comfort me. As he opens the door, we both gasp as we see Billy's body laying on the bed. The blood is all over him and Sid is nowhere to be found. He shuts the door quickly behind us as we run downstairs again.

"What the fuck do we do?! Where is she and where is Stu? We gotta find them!"

We run outside the house as we see Dewey and Gale walking towards the house. Randy and I run up to them both, and just as we wanna warn them, Ghostface appears behind them.

"Dewey behind you! It's the killer!" Too late.

He already stabbed Dewey in the back. Before Gale can get away, he does the same to her. They're bodies fall down to the ground, blood coming out their mouths. "Run, Adi! Run!"

Randy screams at me and I run as fast as I can before I bump into Sidney a few seconds later. "Holy Shit Sidney! Are you alright?!" There is blood all over her face. But she seems unharmed except for a few scratches. "The Killer is here! He killed Billy!" She cries.

"and Tatum." She gasps and then we start running again, until we end up by the house again. "Sidney! Adi!" Randy yells at us. She is fast and grabs Dewey's gun and points it at him. But then Stu shows up as well.

"Don't shoot! Its me! I found Tatum! She's dead! I think Stu did it!"

Stu shoves Randy out of the way and comes closer to us, he yells.

"No! He killed Billy! He killed my Tatum!"

"No, don't listen to him! Please I didn't do anything!" Sid and I can't decide, so she shoves the door in both of their faces. "Fuck you both!"

After a few tears and trying to calm down a little, we hear noises from upstairs. Its Billy. He's alive. "Sid? Adi?" He falls down the stairs and we make our way to him, trying to help him up.

"Give me the gun, Sid."
"No Billy! Randy and Stu are outside!"
He comforts me for a second, telling me its okay and rubs my back. She hands him the gun and we stand behind him, as he opens the door, Randy coming running in. "Ray are you alright?" I ask him, as I see he has blood on his face now too.

"As good as can be. Stu's flipped out!
He's gone mad!"

In that moment, Billy spins around slowly, having a super evil smirk on his face.

"We all go a little mad sometimes."

He points the gun at Randy and shoots him.

"No! Billy!"

"Anthony Perkins, Psycho" he licks his fingers which are full of blood, a little disgusting to look at. But then, he says its corn syrup. This doesn't make any sense. What the hell is happening here.