Enthusiasm

"A-Ah-" Nikolai moaned out, feeling Fyodor's fingers covered with slippery lube enter him. Oh, how sweet and gentle he was being. Nikolai felt one finger enter him slowly and sweetly devouring him, little by little.

"Kolya- Darling- If only you could see the look on your face right now..." Fyodor mumbled out, pressing his lips to Nikolai's ear while fingering him with full effort.
Nikolai moaned out and put his face to the side, only to shove in for a kiss. Fyodor was above him and he leaned down, meeting the jester halfway, only to engage in a short but sweet kiss on the lips. As Fyodor pulled away, he inserted a second finger inside Nikolai, making the jester whine.
"Hng- Put it in already, Fedya..."
"I want to devour you slowly, so that request will wait for a bit."
At that point, a third finger went in.
"Ah- O-oh- F-Fedya-" The Ukrainian jester moaned out at the feeling of the Russian rat putting another finger inside him.
Pushing the fingers in and out of him, Fyodor leaned in close to Nikolai's ear again. "You're doing so, so good, Kolya- I'll make a mess out of you soon though, don't worry about it." His sensual and deep voice made Nikolai shiver even more.
Slightly curving all three fingers, Fyodor caused Nikolai to let out a louder moan than before.
"Oh Fedya-! There- R-Right there! O-oh, Fedya-" The jester moaned out, trying to move his lower half on his own as to move the fingers inside him as well.
"Oh, my dear- The way you call my name is such a big turn on, Kolya- Keep calling out my name." Fyodor smiled as he moved the fingers, prodding Nikolai's insides.
He would ejaculate soon. Oh goodness, Fydor had to stop all of these roughness.
"C-C-Cut it out-! I- I'm gonna come-!" Nikolai mumbled and slowly put a hand on Fyodor's shoulder.
"That's fine. Come as many times as you want, my dear love." The Russian rat said quietly and continued moving his fingers inside Nikolai.
"Y-you - Ah- Fedya!" Nikolai moaned out as Fyodor suddenly used his free hand to stroke his erect penis.
"Come on- Let it all out, Kolya." The Russian rat said and stroked Nikolai's penis faster.
Whiteness flashed in Nikolai's eyes, and he came in Fyodor's hand. And wait on, the night was still very, very young. This would not be the biggest ending ever.

Entwining his hands with Fyodor's, Nikolai slowly lowered himself down onto the Russian rat's lubricated penis.
"A-Ah- Fedya-!" The jester moaned out once more and looked at the other.
"You look so heavenly cute, my dear baby Kolya." Fyodor mumbled and suddenly thrusted upwards, hitting the jester's prostate gland in the moment.
"T-there-! Fedya- AH!"
Fyodor once more thrusted upwards hitting that same exact spot that made Nikolai emit such sweet and pure heavenly noises.
Moaning out Fyodor's name, Nikolai went up and down on his cock, his inner walls closing around Fyodor's erect penis.
"You feel so good, my lovely heart." Fyodor commented and Nikolai's hot and red cheek went even more redder as he blushed from the comment.
"Oh- A-ah-" Nikolai felt the tight feeling in his stomach form and he loudly moaned out Fyodor's name.
"You're close right, Kolya? Come on, come for me, my baby." Fyodor groaned.
The jester knew he was close by the way his penis pulsated inside of him. His penis was thick, hot and big, but when Fyodor got hard, a small little bulge formed on Nikolai's stomach. Yeah, his penis was that very big, thanks to the jester probably. Slowly letting go of one of Fyodor's hands, he placed his free hand on his stomach, touching the bulge from Fyodor's penis inside of him.
"L-Look- You're so deep inside- Ah- Fedya-" Smiling, the Ukrainian jester looked down at the Russian rat, seeing a faint red color on his cheek.
"Kolya, you-" The Russian rat mumbled and removed Nikolai's hand from his abdomen, touching the bulge with his own gentle hand.
"Y-you feel so good- Fedya-!" The Ukrainian jester moaned out, smirking with his eyebrows furrowed upwards, staring at Fyodor as the Russian rat touched his stomach and caressed the bulge rising from it gently.
Nikolai knew he was closer now. He would ejaculate any moment now. The feeling of Fyodor's long and erect penis inside him was so fulfilling. He could stay like this for an eternity - them connected to one another, Fyodor, deep inside him.
"Ah-! Fedya-! I'm coming-!" The jester moaned out, knowing Fyodor was about to ejaculate as well.
"Me too- Kolya-" He groaned out, thrusting upwards, hitting all of Nikolai's sweet, lovely spots in the process. He knew all of them by now. All of them. Every single one.

***

How many times had they done it by now? Nikolai had ridden Fyodor, they'd gone missionary, you name it. At least six to seven times. And somehow, it still was not enough. But they decided for today, it would be plenty of sexual intercourse.
"Hng- Kolya-" Nikolai whispered out, putting his hand on his stomach.
Just how many times had Fyodor ejaculated inside him? To be honest, Nikolai really had no idea. One time, two times, three times maybe? Or a bit more. But even without knowing, Nikolai could easily guess he had come inside him more than once. Easily, he noticed a small, but kind of evident rise on his stomach.
"Kolya? Are you not asleep yet?" The Russian rat responded and turned back, looking at his lover.
"Ngh- I don't feel like sleeping. Look how much you've filled me up... Don't you want to take me again?" Nikolai asked as he smirked and rubbed his stomach slowly.
"Kolya!" Fyodor yelped and covered his face, realizing that Nikolai was now giggling.
"Hmm?" The jester responded.
"Just go to sleep, Kolya. Tomorrow, we can do it again... I promise I'll be gentler to you." Fyodor answered and laid down next to his lover.
"There's no need to be gentle with me, Fedya." Nikolai smiled and put the covers over them.
"However, you want it, that's how we'll do it, okay, Kolya?" Fyodor's lips turned into a pure smile, and he hugged Kolya close to him.
"Whatever you say, Fedya. Kiss me to a good night, yes?" The Ukrainian jester smirked and gestured for the Russian rat to kiss him.
Pulling him closer, Fyodor gave him a sweet goodnight kiss on the lips and pulled away, hugging Nikolai once more.
And as they faded into sleep, Nikolai's final thought was: "I sure do love my Fedya, heh. I think I don't need freedom; I need Fedya only."