The Room

Nikolai was half asleep, but Fyodor didn't care. He crawled into bed with him and started kissing him passionately. At first, Nikolai was confused, but then he realized what was happening and kissed back with just as much enthusiasm, their tongues tangling together.

 Nikolai felt his jacket being pulled off his arms, and then his shirt was being tugged over his head. 'Fedya!' he shouted; his voice muffled by the fabric.

Nikolai groaned as gentle lips pressed against his bare chest, leaving love marks as they moved. He wrapped his arms around Fyodor's slim waist, pulling him closer as he deepened the kiss.

'you're so pretty Kolya,' Fyodor murmured, his breath hot against Nikolai's skin. 'Oh Fedya' Nikolai moaned his voice rough with desire.

Fyodor was relentless, his hands roving over Nikolai's body. He kissed Nikolai again, his mouth moving down to nipples and then lower, his tongue sliding into Nikolai's navel. Nikolai gasped as Fyodor's mouth moved lower still, his tongue slipping between his legs and into his most private place.

He moaned and writhed as Fyodor's tongue brought him closer and closer to the edge, and then finally he came, crying out in pleasure as his body shuddered and convulsed. Fyodor kissed his way back up Nikolai's body, He slowly slid his fingers into Nikolai's tight hole, feeling him relax as he did. 

Nikolai moaned softly as Fyodor worked his fingers in and out, gradually increasing the pace. Fyodor added a second finger, pushing himself further into Nikolai. Nikolai gasped, his entire body shaking as he came again. 

Fyodor was working Nikolai over good, his hands rough as they grasp his slim waist, nails biting into soft flesh as he pumped him hard. Nikolai was loving every minute of it, his body arching up to meet each of Fyodor's thrusts, enjoying the way his partner's body felt pinned against his own.

fucking Nikolai harder and harder until he was pounding him into the mattress. Nikolai's screams echoed through the room, and Fyodor knew he was close to his breaking point.

He grabbed Nikolai's cock and stroked it hard as he continued to fuck him, and soon Nikolai was coming all over his hand and Fyodor's stomach.

Fyodor let out a deep growl as he came, filling Nikolai with his hot cum. He collapsed onto Nikolai's sweat-soaked body, and they both lay there gasping for breath.

tangled in each other. They were both breathing heavily, chests rising and falling in unison.

Fyodor couldn't help but smile.

Fyodor leaned down to kiss Nikolai again when he saw Sigma in the corner of his eye. He rushed grabbed the blankets and covered both his and Nikolai's lower half.

'GET OUT.' Fyodor yelled with Nikolai just realizing the situation and sinking lower into the covers.

Fyodor saw Sigma run out of the room clearly surprised not to mention probably traumatized.

Fyodor got up and closed the door, 'Come here Kolya.' Fyodor said as he grabbed a shirt out of the closet and slipped it onto Nikolai then getting dressed himself and carrying his boyfriend downstairs.

(Yet again #SaveSigma)