The Undead king p2

Sigma stared at Bram in shock as he stared at the scar trailing across Bram's upper body as his eyes started to travel lower and he felt his face heat up turning a deep shade of red. Bram stood up excitedly and raced over to Sigma smiling and hugging him tightly, all of a sudden Bram's lips connected with Sigma's. For those few seconds they felt as if they were the only ones in the world, 'Sigma! Hurry up with Bram's sunscreen!' Nikolai yelled from the other side of the door. Bram grabbed a towel and put it around his waist as he opened the door 'Does thou need something?' Bram questioned, 'WHY ARE YOU TALLER THAN ME?' Nikolai screamed at Bram. Sigma sighed and turned around to grab Bram's sunscreen while Nikolai was still yelling at him, 'Does thou have clothes thy can borrow?' Bram asked Nikolai 'It depends~ do you like the clothes I have on?' Nikolai asked as he twirled around. A loud sigh could be heard from behind Nikolai 'I have clothes you can borrow Bram,' Fyodor said as he rubbed his temple 'Follow me, you too Sigma.' Fyodor said as he walked away.

Fyodor looked through his closet and pulled out a white dress shirt with long sleeves and then a black vest to go along with it. 'Kolya, can you grab those pants that were too big for you?' Fyodor asked while grabbing some shoes and accessories to go along with the outfit, Nikolai appeared behind Fyodor handing him the pants then disappearing to only god knows where. Fyodor set the clothes on the bed and then left the room leaving Bram and Sigma alone.

Time Skip

'Let's go clothes shopping!' Nikolai asserted as he twirled around the living room almost knocking over the TV. Bram just stood there not saying anything 'Just go take my wallet.' Fyodor sighed as he laid down on the couch 'Go help Bram buy some clothes and then pick up my pills from the pharmacy.' Fyodor told Sigma and Nikolai as they walked out the door. 'Let's go to Forever 21 first, Bram would probably see something he likes there.' Sigma said as he walked towards the store with Bram and Nikolai close behind, something caught Bram's eye as they walked in. 'Do you like that vest?' Sigma asked Bram as he walked over to check on him 'let's see if we can find your size!' Sigma said while walking over to the vests Bram was looking at.

I no longer have inspiration to write so this is how far I got in the last chapter!

If anyone would like to continue this on their own I don't mind just make sure to add credits!

Thank you for all the support have a good day/night