Breakfast

Fyodor stretched as he woke up, cuddling into Nikolai's warm body. He hummed as he nuzzled into Nikolai's neck, taking a deep breath. He smirked as he felt Nikolai stirring behind him, knowing he was awake.

'Good morning, Kolya,' Fyodor purred, turning to face Nikolai.

'Morning,' Nikolai muttered, looking at Fyodor.

Fyodor frowned, knowing something was wrong. 'What's wrong, Kolya?' he asked, cupping Nikolai's cheek.

'Nothing,' Nikolai mumbled, but Fyodor could see the pain in his eyes.

'Let me take a look,' Fyodor said, gently pushing Nikolai onto his back. He frowned as he saw the bruises and scratches on Nikolai's upper and lower body. 'What happened?' he asked,

'We got a little too rough last night,' Nikolai admitted, his face flushing.

'I'm sorry,' Fyodor said, kissing each bruise gently. 'I'll be more careful next time.'

'It's not your fault,' Nikolai said, pulling Fyodor into a hug. 'I love you, no matter what.'

Fyodor smiled, feeling his heart melt. 'I love you too,' he said, kissing Nikolai gently.

He got out of bed, wincing as he saw Nikolai's body. 'I'm going to make breakfast,' he said, leaning down to kiss Nikolai again. 'You stay in bed and rest, okay?'

Nikolai nodded, snuggling into the blankets.

Fyodor made his way downstairs, smiling when he saw Sigma in the kitchen. 'Good morning,' he said, walking up to Sigma.

'Morning,' Sigma said, his voice tight.

'Is something wrong?' Fyodor asked, stepping back.

'You and Nikolai were being very loud last night,' Sigma said. 'I couldn't sleep because of it.'

'We'll try to be quieter next time,' Fyodor said.

'See that you do,' Sigma said, turning back to the stove.

Fyodor smiled He knew Sigma was mad, but he couldn't help but find the whole situation amusing.

' Kolya, are you sure you're, okay?' Fyodor called up the stairs to Nikolai who was gingerly making his way down, clearly in pain.

'I'm fine, I'm fine,' Nikolai insisted, though it was clearly an effort for him to even walk.

down the stairs, Nikolai winced with each step. His body was sore from last night's vigorous activity with Fyodor. It had been worth it though, Nikolai thought to himself as he hobbled towards the kitchen.

'Kolya, let me help you to the kitchen,' said Fyodor as he leaned in to give Nikolai a soft kiss. As Nikolai leaned heavily on Fyodor as they made their way to the kitchen.

'Thank you, Fedya' Nikolai said,

'I'll make us some breakfast, and then we can take a nice long bath together, okay?'

'That sounds perfect,' Nikolai said, smiling up at Fyodor.

Sigma left the kitchen with his breakfast and sat at the couch leaving Fyodor and Nikolai in the kitchen.

'Hey, Kolya,' Fyodor called out as he cracked a few eggs into a frying pan. 'I'm making eggs and toast for us. You want some coffee too?'

Nikolai thought for a second, rubbing his sleepy eyes. 'No, I'm ok,' he said.

'Here you go,' he said, sliding a plate of eggs and toast in front of Nikolai. 'Enjoy.'

'Thank you, Fedya,' Nikolai said,

After Fyodor had finished his tea and Nikolai his breakfast they started walking upstairs.

'Come on, Kolya,' Fyodor said as he helped Nikolai up the stairs and into the bathroom.

Nikolai smiled gratefully as he allowed Fyodor to help him limp into the bathroom.

Time Skip

After taking a relaxing bath together, Fyodor and Nikolai cuddled together in bed. They enjoyed the feeling of being close to each other, skin to skin. Nikolai rested his head on Fyodor's chest and listened to the steady beat of his heart. They both felt content and happy in each other's arms.

 They held each other close, relishing in the warmth and love that they shared. It was moments like these that made all the hardships of life worth it.

(I got lazy halfway through writing this and I'm also kind of running out of ideas so if you have any requests, please let me know!)