Dil Kyun Teri Ore Chala Re? (Batuk-Parinika love story Part-I)

(A love story, first time writing a love story that is not completely based on the show, the love story of Batuk and Parinika)

Ek akhri mauka!

This was all he wanted!

Ek akhri mauka from his idol! One last chance from his family, from his mentor! The person he loved with all his might! He wanted to hold his two munchkins! Durga and Devi, his two nieces! His Dada's ansh! His Big D's vansh! But he still could not stand her! This girl was the reason why he was away from his family, the family he met after so many years!

But the girl was no ordinary girl! She is the first Bengali female Barrister, his Dada's pride, his Dada's wife. His dada, his Big D, Anirudh Roy Chowdhury was so proud of his wife Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhury. And now they two had two lovely girls.

He, the BRC, Batuk Roy Chaudhary was lonely... He had no one to talk to, no one to guide him. Even Mallika, she also left him. She did not try to find him. She did not even try to contact him. This was her love? She forgot him so easily? She does not care if he is dead or alive? And now her father send a engagement invitation for the Roy Chowdhurys! For his one deed, he lost everything! Even his love, his Mallika left him! "Koi zaroorat nahi hai mujhe in khokhle rishton ki, reh lunga main akela..." He thought so.

It was eleven o clock in the night. He was walking on the road towards the guest house in the outskirts of Tulsipur, which was still on Batuk's name, when his eyes got stuck on the footpath. A girl? Unconscious on the footpath? He immediately walked towards the girl. His Anirudh Dada always taught him to help the needy. Maybe this girl needs help?

"Excuse me Ma'am, hello?" Batuk called her but the girl did not answer. The girl was lying on the side and her face was not visible. Batuk thought of something and ran to fetch some water. He quickly came back and turned the girl to sprinkle that water but was astonished to see her face!

Bondita?

Here?

Some water dropped on her face and her eyes twitched. Here Batuk was furious! Bondita was following him? For what? Did she not have enough? Did she not hate him? Wasn't she the reason why his Big D throw him out of the house and break all the ties with him?

"Bondita" 's eyes opened and Batuk soon saw a pair of Hazel eyes staring at him. These are not Bondita's eyes. The girl looked at him with her big dow like eyes and then asked " aap Pari ko bacha sakte hai kya?" Her voice also seemed a lot deeper than of Bondita's.

"Kaun ho tum?" Batuk asked.

"Main Pari... Pura naam Parinika Bose. Aap mujhe bachalenge please? Woh asal me subah se bhaag rahi hoon. Pari ka mama zabardasti Pari ki shaadi karwa rahe the... Apne dost ke bete ke saath, Pari yeh shaadi nahi karna chahti! Please bacha lijiye mujhe..." Batuk flapped his eyelashes. Parinika? Why was Bondita calling herself Parinika?

"Why the bloody hell are you lying? I know it is you, you are trying to get revenge from me? Is it your big plan? Ha? Barbaad karna chahti ho mujhe? Main already barbaad ho chuka hu! Aur kya karogi tum mere saath?" Batuk grabbed her arms and pulled her towards him as she shrieked out of fear.

"Dekhiye Saheb, aap galat samajh rahe hai. Pari waisi ladki nahi hai. Woh... Waise... Jo... Jo... Galat, gande kaam karti hai... Pari acchi hai... Chod dijiye Pari ko." Parinika struggled to free herself but Batuk was much stronger.