3- My Sister's Bestfriend III

The doctors started talking to Mr Hwang. I couldn't understand anything so I was feeling really lost.

"I'm sorry.." said Mr. Hwang

And well, I understood that! I started panicking and asking Tiffany's dad to tell me in which room they have her in. He told me and I run there. I walked into the room and saw her lying on the bed looking exhausted. I run next to her and pulled her in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry Fany-ah, It's all my fault. I should have heard you when you said that you felt something was wrong" I started crying.

"Hey, don't cry Taetae, I hate seeing you cry" She pulled out of the hug, cupped my face and gave me a kiss. "And I'm sure that our baby hates seeing you cry too"

My eyes widened.

"Y-you mean th-that the baby's fine? You didn't lose it?"

She shook her head. "I almost did but the doctors were able to save it"

"Then we're still going to have a baby?!"

"Yes Taetae, we're still having a baby"

I started jumping up and down I went to the pregnant lady on the bed next to Tiffany's and gave her a hug. "Me baby born be!" I said to her and kissed her on the cheek.

Then a big man came towards me and held me by my shirt's collar. He started yelling at me while I was looking at him with a smile on my face. I hugged him and told him the same I told the pregnant lady before.

I heard Tiffany talking to them in english but I didn't care I kept on hugging him and smiling like crazy. After Tiffany was done talking, the man let go of my shirt and patted me on the back while saying something to me.

"Taetae, the man is saying congratulations for our baby"

I smiled at him and bowed. "Tank you!" I said and smiled at him. I then run back to Tiffany and pulled her into another hug.

"Taetae, you're squeezing me too hard" She said I immediately let go and started showering her face with kisses while saying I love you in between.

"I love you too Taetae, now calm down we're in the hospital"

I don't care I'm so freaking happy!

"I can't Fany-ah. We're having a baby! Our baby! The one we saw before on that movie. It's so cute already, imagine when it comes out it will be the cutest thing ever!"

--

Tiffany's POV

"Taetae, seriously, CALM DOWN!" I told her with my stern voice she stopped spazzing, looked at me, flashed her dimple smile and started showering me with kisses again.

"Why aren't you affectionate like her?" I heard the woman beside me ask her husband. "Look how happy she is they're having a baby. You didn't look 10% as happy as she does"

I started giggling at their bickering and Taetae stopped kissing me and looked at me.

"Why are you laughing Fany-ah?"

"It tickles Taetae"

She nodded her head. She looked like she was thinking for a while and then she smirked, she lift up my shirt and started kissing my belly while saying I love you my baby over and over again.