12- Math Freak II

Tiffany hates Taeyeon right now, as in really really hate him right now. She hates him to the point that she'll strangled him to death if she ever found him, but that is after she ordered him to fuck her hard, or after she ride his dick hard, or maybe both, she won't mind, as long as she had sex with him, but bottomline is, she hates Taeyeon so much right now.

Why? Because he's been avoiding her so much for the past week even daringly refused a horny Tiffany who even ready to gave him an exclusive blowjob performance plus titfuck she never even offered or did to anyone and with anyone before.

But still, he said no..

"Fuck you Kim Taeyeon! Fuck you!" She cursed suddenly when she's walking in the middle of the school hallway earning some confused eyes from her schoolmates "WHAT?! Never seen an annoyed bitch before?! Assholes!" she growled at them.

This never happened to Tiffany before though, desperate over a man's dick. Well screw you she's not a cheap slut she only happened to like fucking man's brains out, both their brains, literally speaking, or metaphorically speaking, in other words, man's balls.

She likes to fuck but it didn't mean she fucked anyone, in fact, she's a picky fucker. She only fuck those who got, as quoted, beautiful cock. So if there's a gentleman, with bright intelligence, a drop dead hot body, extremely handsome face, and so much dollar digits in his bank account came to her, asking her to fuck him but he got nowhere near good looking dick, he's out and can go fuck himself because Tiffany ain't going to waste time playing with average looking dick.

But then she's never the one who begged to be fucked by any guy no matter how beautiful their dick is, plus it's very easy for her to find playmates if one of her usual one couldn't fulfill her needs at the time she wanted.

Then why the hell is it bothers her for not getting any Taeyeon's for the past 2 weeks? Why the hell didn't she go look for her other playmates to satisfy her needs? Why the hell did she never felt good anymore ever since she got the taste of him inside her, if its not Taeyeon's dick?

"This is all that jerk face fault!" She grumbled.

It has been 2 weeks already, and not even once she got a glimpse of his beautiful cock. She sighed. It all started last month when their stupid school informed him about some stupid Math Olympics competition that's going to be held soon.

She didn't know why he got excited and worked up much for it, as in.. Its math, what's so fun about math? Sex is a lot fun.. Tiffany nod, satisfied with her own mind set.

But still she got rejected by him multiple times until he started to avoid her as much as he can because she kept pestering and teasing her to fuck her.

I even offered him to do everything by myself, while all he need to is to get hard! She frustratingly screamed in her head.

He did get hard, as in holding his words of 'no sex until the competition ends' hard, much to Tiffany dislikes.

I miss dicky! She said to herself and pouts, and yes, she named Taeyeon's member, the only dick that got a privileged to be named by her as she proudly told him when she first came up with it, wanting him to understand that he should felt proud and flattered because she put his member in a special place than the others.

She remembered he chuckled after he heard that, then he putted it back into her special place, her very much wet core, and that is how he supposed to act.