19- My Pet Cat IV

The couple went to the park. To be perfectly honest, Taeyeon was still curious about the weird "dreams" he has experienced these past few days.

Well, yes, it is weird enough that he has a magical cat that turns into human and fulfils his needs but how about weird dreams where a mysterious guy is trying to kill him and take his magical cat.

He concluded that it had something to do with his special pet and was hoping that the shaman will help answer his questions.

He and Tiffany finally sat on the same bench where the shaman always appeared.

While waiting, Tiffany had her arms wrapped around Taeyeon. She was lightly kissing her owner's cheeks. The people passing by were looking at them.

The beautiful lady then set her hand at his thigh, caressing it lovingly till it reached his crotch. Taeyeon's eyes widened. They were in public!

"Myongie-ah.. Not here.." Taeyeon took Tiffany's hand and kissed it. She pouted when he stopped her from caressing her favourite toy.

"But.. I wanna make love to you right now Taetae~" She whined and pouted.

"Uhhh.. No Myongie-ah~ Later I promise" He smiled and so Tiffany nodded obediently.

"Where is that old man? Hmm!" Taeyeon thought.

Tiffany continued being affectionate. "Taetae~ I wanna suck your balls" Tiffany whined loudly. A family of three passing in front of them heard her. The parents gave her a weird look.

"Mommy~ balls?" The young toddler asked her mother. The mother shook her head furiously and covered her son's ears.

"It was gumballs dear, let's go.. Aish this indecent woman!" The mother glared at Tiffany.

Taeyeon noticed what happened. His pet was getting horny again, unfortunately? Or fortunately?

"Later baby Myongie" He pecked her forehead.

Suddenly someone began to cough. "Ehem ehem.."

It was the shaman. The couple turned to his direction. Bingo was no longer with him.

"Where's bingo?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany pouted. "Who's bingo Taetae?!" she screeched.

"Don't worry Kim Taeyeon, she's in the good hands of student like yourself who has a fetish for overweight women" The shaman squinted his eyes at the sight of the couple.

"I knew you were coming, but I never imagined you taking out my Tiffany in the bask sunshine" The shaman walked towards them.

"What?! You gave her away?!" Taeyeon grumpily said.

"You want her back? Give Tiffany back" The shaman said coolly.

"On second thought! Well, if you knew why I'm here, you should start telling the things I wanna know" Taeyeon answered back.

Tiffany just looked at them back and forth, confused.

"I thought so. Well, first they were not dreams. They happened in real life. There was a reason why I gave Tiffany to you and I'm proud that I selected you out of the many" The couple listened to the old man as he explained.