18- Gay Star I

TAEYEON's POV

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Fany screamed really loud next to my left ear. "Not too rough Tae.." she begs.

I smiled at her. "Sorry"

I roll over and she's on top now. "You can control now" I had my hands supporting her waist. She is bouncing at a morderate speed. I wish she can go faster but it's her turn so I'll just let it be.

I massage her left breast with my left hand. I pinch her nipple as I bite my lower lip.

Her pinkish nipples make me sooo hard. I try my best not to bite it. hehe..

Her moans are getting louder and her eyes are close.

I know she's cumming.

"Awww yeah cum on my dick.." I was breathless.

She tilts her head back and stop bouncing.

I smirk. She just came.

She drop her body down on me. I hug her tight.

I can feel her catching her breath. Her breast are pressing against my chest.

Fany seems so weak right now. I just want to hug her all night long.

Her skin is soo smooth~ and she smells great. It makes me want to just take a bite out of her. She stay on top of me for a couple minutes before she lay down on her side of the bed.

I pull the cover over us. I cuddle with her underneath the blanket.

I shower her with kisses and pecks. Her lips are soft and tasty. I gently strokes her hair and caress her cheeks a bit. I kiss the tip of her nose and then I went a bit higher and kiss her forehead.

She finally have the energy to look me in my eye.. and I look into her eye.

I can see great amount of love from her eyes, I bet she sees the same thing too.

As we were enjoying our moment, my stupid cellphone rings.

I went over to where my pants were laying and takes out my phone.

"Hello?"

It was my agent.

He calls me to remind me that I have a scene tomorrow at 7am.

I told him I will be there and quickly ended the call with him. I don't want Miyoung to be suspecting anything.

I lay back down and cuddle with her.

"Are you going to stay tonight?" She ask me while she lay her head on my chest.

I know she wants me to stay but I can't. I have to get ready for tomorrow's shooting.

"Sorry Fany, I can't today. I probably have to go now" I play with her hair.

She looks up at me with her puppy eyes. I know I will loose this game.