20- My Brother's Bestfriend I

TIFFANY'S POV

"Woah, yeah.. Let's party" I was dancing wildly on the dance floor. I don't care if people are looking at me or if guys are trying to dance with me, grinding their buddy on me.

All I just want to do now is to forget about my asshole boyfriend who cheated on me.

Woahhh.. I like it here all I could hear is the loud music that makes me forget everything and the drinks on my gee they're amazing!!

--

TAEYEON'S POV

"Yeahh baby.. Let's party all night!" I love the banging and sexy sound of the music.

My heads getting heavy due to the drinks I've been drinking since I entered the club. The music it makes me want to dance and have sexy moments with a hot chick.

Ohh.. Speaking of a hot chick. I spotted one, she really looks hot with that red well fitted mini dress it suits her very well, and wow that perfect butt and big melons make me hard already.

I wonder if she's alone..

Unconsciously I was already walking towards her direction.

I started dancing and grinding with her and she seems to not mind, in fact I think she likes it. She seems drunk already.

--

TIFFANY'S POV

While I was dancing, a guy was starting to dance with me. I don't mind, I can't see his face clearly but I'm sure he's cute and not tall for a guy and lastly he seems familiar to me.

Argghh! Fuck that it makes my head hurt more.. And he started talking to me.

"Hey wanna go somewhere else baby?" The not so tall guy spoke.

And I unconsciously nodded. I don't mind anymore, I just want to do what I want and what I feel.

--

TAEYEON'S POV

I drag her to one of the VIP rooms in the club and she didn't hesitate. Oh my God her scent is so seducting, it smell so sweet like strawberry.

It makes me want to rip off her dress and kiss, and suck every part of her. Control your hormones Tae!

When we entered the room I quickly close the door and pin her to the wall. I started kissing her directly to her red sexy lips, and to my surprise she responded without hesitations.

Ohh I like this wild sexy lady. Let's get it on baby.. I started sucking her neck and her moans were so sexy, makes me want to hump her already. We were grinding our private parts.

"Ahh.. yeah t-thats right suck it harder baby yea- ahh.. thats the spot.." She moaned loudly.

I can't control my hormones anymore. I lifted her mini dress up to her stomach and I started taking off her panties down while kissing her again.

I'm so addicted to her lips.. my dick was already hard as rock so I unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants just enough for my dick to stick out from my pants and boxers.

I started kissing her again and I was sliding up and down my dick to her pussy not entering her yet. I could feel she's very wet already down there.

Ahh.. I couldn't control anymore I lifted her up and penetrated my dick inside her.

"Ahh! fuck! it hurts!" She shouted.

Oh my! She is so damn tight, shes a virgin..