20- My Brother's Bestfriend II

After the incident..

Loud moans and screams can be heard from a car parked along the Han River..

My Oh My.

Wonder what happed?

*Flashback*

Well little did Yul not know Taeyeon and Tiffany were still seeing each other secretly. What can he do they can't get enough of each other.

To. SexyFany

From. HottyTae

Well hello their little miss naughty sexy girl ;) Enjoyed me that much huh?

Tiffany then received the message from Taeyeon and she was smiling like crazy.

Oh hi their sexy. Stop being so full of yourself but to be honest I miss your d*ck inside me filling me up.. Maybe that stick of yours has magic that makes me go crazy.. ahhhh~

When Taeyeon read the message his whole body automatically became horny (what a horny kid haha)

Taeyeon can't handle it anymore so he decided to call Tiffany.

*Ring ring ring*

Fany ah are you free right now?

Why?

I missh you..

Really missing me or my pussy?

Can I just miss both?

What a bad boy..

So are you free?

Yes..

So let's see each other I'll pick you just wait for I will be there in 10 sec.

Ohhh my bad boy is very horny huh.

You just dont know whats the effect of your text earlier

Just pick me up faster..

After time flashed..

Taeyeon picked Tiffany up and while driving..

"So Tae where are we going now huh?" Tiffany asked.

"To my house" Taeyeon said.

"Okay"

While Taeyeon was driving Tiffany was starting to caress his thighs and his big bulge.

"Fany stop distracting me, I'm driving" Taeyeon said.

"Ah Tae, I can't hold it anymore I'm very horny already let's just do it here in the car" Tiffany said while still caressing Taeyeon's bulge.

Taeyeon can't also hold it anymore.. so they parked the nearest and it was the Han river..

Taeyeon and Tiffany quickly transferred to the back seat.