3. Wonderless I

Remi had lived alone atop the mountain for years, ever since Agent Pig and the others had gone their separate ways. He often felt lonely and isolated, but the breathtaking views of the valley below kept him connected to the world. He would spend his days reflecting on the past, and wondering what the future may bring. He savored the moments of solitude and peace, finding solace in the stillness of the natural world. Although his life was far from perfect, he was content with his place in the world.

Standing atop the castle tower, Remi was met with a breathtaking view of the morning. The sun is slowly rising over the jagged mountain peaks, casting a soft, golden hue over the rolling hills and valleys below with pure pristine snow around him. The air is crisp and the sky is a brilliant orange, with wispy pink clouds scattered in the distance. From the balcony, Remi can look out and see small villages and farms, mist hovering over the fields, and the occasional flock of birds soaring through the sky. The sight is truly magical and one can't help but feel a sense of peace and contentment.

It was a cozy one, unlike other mornings. Remi was taking in the beautiful sunrise from the balcony. He sipped his coffee, feeling the warmth of the cup in his hands, and took a moment to appreciate the vivid oranges and pinks of the sky. Despite being tired, he remembered that he had work to do that day and got up to begin his day. The sun was starting to rise higher in the sky, and he thought of all the possibilities the day could bring. He smiled and went inside to start his day, feeling content and full of energy.

Remi descended to the ground floor in order to get himself ready. He had gathered all the necessary building materials and was now ready to start the day. He carefully picked up his alien staff, and then donned his alien armory, which made him feel even more prepared and ready to face whatever the day held. Despite his preparation, he still couldn't shake the feeling that something could go wrong. He said a silent prayer, hoping that nothing would impede his progress. He was determined to make sure that everything went as planned.

Remi used to spend every day building things together with Agent Pig. They used to have so much fun, creating all sorts of creations out of wood, stone, and other everyday materials. But now, Agent Pig has grown too busy for that sort of thing and Remi misses them. Every time he looks at the figurine Agent Pig made when they were closest, it reminds them how much they miss building with them. He can only look at it now as a silly decoration, but it also serves as a reminder of the friendship they once shared.

He thought about each of his friends to see if any of them could replace Agent Pig, but none of them quite fit the bill. Len was creative, but not particularly fun to hang out with. Darren was talkative and social, but lacked the necessary skills to build what Agent Pig could. Borine was annoying and couldn't build anything of quality. In the end, Remi realized that no one could really replace Agent Pig, but he still enjoyed spending time with each of his friends and their unique qualities.

Remi realized that he was destined for a life of loneliness. He knew that he wouldn't be able to show the same level of enthusiasm and joy when Agent Pig came to visit him at his castle. He would still be kind and treat Agent Pig with the same respect he would give to any other visitor, but he would not be able to summon the same energy he once did. Despite the sadness that filled him, Remi accepted his new reality and tried to make the best of the situation. He hoped that, despite his loneliness, he could still find moments of joy and admiration, even if it was just in the small things.

Remi stepped out of his castle. The winter air was crisp and cold, and the snow was fluffy and white. The trees were covered in a blanket of snow, and he could see a few goats roaming around. He continued to walk on, taking in the beauty of the world around him. The sun was shining brightly, illuminating the world around him, and the sky was a bright, shady orange. The birds were singing in the trees and everything seemed so peaceful. Remi couldn't help but smile as he continued on his way.