15. Paints, Swords, and Oaths

She opened her eyes. Her surroundings were misty. It was neither black nor white, it's gray. Gray void, specifically. The fog was so thick when she looked around. She didn't remember coming here. It's a different place from where she met that fluffy angel. She remembered her departure, but who knows for this one. Curious of what lay ahead.

She was standing alone. Still looking around, wondering if there was actually someone in the same place as hers. She took a breath, and yelled.

"Len?" paused, "Agent Pig.. Darren.. Remi..?" waiting for an answer, "Borine..?"

Not as expected. She started walking. Each step she would hope she would see a clue for her to figure out what this place is, or even find someone. But she kept trying to call everyone she knew.

"Swiyrls..? Sasa..? Addie..?" stopped to think, continued, "Miko..? Puddhing..? Help me.."

She kept turning her head to left and right, slowly in case she had missed something. Nothing was visible, but only, she remembered she had one more person to call.

"Fleur..? Is it you..?"

As she walked by asking that, she finally saw someone behind those white fog. The white fog dissolved as she approached the figure. It was still dark to see, like a black silhouette. But every step she approached that figure, it became cold and colder. Her body was used to the snow, but in this one it's more than snow. Her fur didn't help her to composure that temperature. The wind blew stronger and stronger.

"Fleur! I'm here!" She kept calling her name. She couldn't see her. But she could sense her. It was slightly taller than her, bolder frame than her, but either way, when she looked at her, she saw herself too.

But eventually when she's already one step closer, she tried to hug the figure. She landed on the ground with her arms tied. That was only a shadow, dissolved to the thin air.

"W-what..?" Her eyes widened in disbelief and terror

A tear started to welled on her eye bags. It became more, more tears running on her cheeks. She started crying with her widened eyes. She wiped them each as she fixed her position to fold her legs on the ground. "No..." denied her. Her heart kept mentioning her. She couldn't wait to tell all the things that had been bothering her on this island. And most importantly, she couldn't wait to listen to Fleur what has been happening and what has she been missing.

Her face was buried within her paws. Tears started to smear her face everywhere. How did she even end up here?

As she was crying, a pat from her shoulder curled her spine. Their palm was warm, felt like a real human being with her. She turned to her back quickly and found out it's not as what she expected. In front of her face, there was a person, displeased with her. She had never seen this person. But she had seen it somewhere.. like in a photograph.

"Who controlled you..?" asked that person.

"Subszy..?"

Both of them froze in place. Susbzy broke his silence, he repeated, "Who created you?"

He went closer. His hand grabbed her chin, examining her very existence. He watched her details. He couldn't believe that this creature was different, unlike others. Fumy stared into his eyes though his black frame glasses, starting to growl. His eyes were not as brown hazel Darren's, nor Len's, rather darker. She aggressively threw his hands away from her face. Subszy was surprised by that act. "Aren't you the rebellious one?" he teased.

Without words, she rose up from her seat, and said "Don't you dare." she stepped back from him.

"My, even though you're independent like me," paused, Subszy rose up too, and continued, "You're still the weakest among them." he smiled sinisterly.