7. Trace of Passion

"NOOOO! My logs!"

Fumy let out a loud cry of frustration and disappointment as she witnessed all of her spruce logs sink into a deep, thick mud right before her eyes. She had put in a great deal of hard work and effort to gather those logs, but now all her efforts had gone to waste. As she stood there, feeling a mix of anger and sadness, Fumy realized that she was not strong enough to pull the logs out of the mud. She was forced to watch helplessly as the logs disappeared completely from sight, swallowed up by the unforgiving mud.

Fumy had a specific goal in mind when she set out to cut spruce logs - she needed them for a special project. She was planning to build a treehouse for Len's birthday gift, and had everything carefully planned out. However, when the main material for her project - the spruce logs - disappeared into the mud, she was left with a significant setback.

As a result, Fumy was faced with a difficult challenge. She needed to find a way to gather the necessary materials without letting anyone know what she was doing. Despite the obstacles, Fumy remained focused and determined. She knew that the treehouse would be a special and meaningful gift for Len, and was willing to put in the effort to make it happen.

She had set to be patient in her mind, feeling a bit calmed down, made her way back to the taiga forest once more to continue her work of chopping down spruce trees. However, as she began her task, she let out a sigh of disappointment as she realized that she would have to start from scratch once again. Her frustration was compounded by the fact that she had inadvertently disturbed a nearby beehive during her previous attempt, causing her to accidentally throw some of her spruce logs in panic as she ran for her life. She eventually found refuge and concealment in a shallow pond next to some mud. Fumy couldn't help but wish that she had been more careful and avoided the beehive altogether, as her progress had now been set back significantly.

As Fumy chopped the woods the dense taiga forest, the vibrant foliage and the sweet scent of pine filled her senses. The sun's rays peeked through the leaves, casting a warm glow on the snow. But Fumy's thoughts were not on the picturesque scenery. Fumy was there to chop down trees, and the task filled her mind with disappointment. As she wielded the axe, each strike echoed through the woods, sending a shiver down her spine. Fumy was still pondering her mistake of not promptly retrieving her spruce woods before they sank during her last outing.

"Ah!" yelled Fumy.

The reason behind Fumy's surprise wasn't actually the bees that appeared and stung her. Rather, it was the unfortunate event of her stone axe breaking that left her with no hope to continue her work. Feeling defeated, Fumy took a moment to rest by sitting on a nearby rock, releasing even more sighs of disappointment. It seemed like everything was going wrong for her and she couldn't catch a break.

How could this get any worse? she muttered to herself. Fumy was feeling overwhelmed and stressed out about the idea of building a treehouse for someone's birthday gift. She thought that if she was back in her hometown, she would just purchase a pre-built tree house instead of going through the trouble of constructing one herself. However, she realized that buying a tree house may not result in the experience she was hoping for. This realization only added to her stress levels, causing her to get up and walk away from the taiga forest. After some contemplation, Fumy decided to head back home.

Fumy trudged wearily on her way home, completely devoid of energy. The day had been a complete disaster for her, with everything seeming to go wrong. First, her spruce logs sank deep into the mud, causing her to lose valuable time and energy. To make matters worse, her only stone axe suddenly broke, leaving her stranded without a tool to chop wood or defend herself. The feeling of despair was overwhelming, and she could feel her heart and stomach sinking as if she was going to throw up. Despite the fact that it was still early in the day, she was already contemplating giving up and starting anew the following day.