Chapter 15 : The Wedding Destination...

Third Person's P.O.V

One Days Later
•||5 Sept||•

"Kook have you packed all your essentials? You know tomorrow we won't get time..So recheck all the bags at night.." Mrs.Jeon said to Jungkook while folding his clothes and packing it in his bag..

They were all set to leave for wedding destination which was Daegu...

"Rose go and look after the lunch arrangements..Your Appa might come anytime from work.." Rose was feeling a little better today so she herself asked Mrs.Jeon to let her help with the arrangements...Rose nodded and left downstairs..

"Eomma please give me that red colour bag i will pack my books in that bag.."

"Kook why are you taking your books with you? Didn't you promised you will not study near wedding?" Mrs.Jeon asked not liking his son giving preference to books over his wedding packing

"I know Eomma but i promised to not Study after one week and there is still 2 days left for that..By the time i can just revise my syllabus.." Mrs.Jeon didn't argue further not wanting to spoil both her and his son's mood..She just passed the bag to Kook...

"Kook your aunt is coming today..Did you remember?" Mrs.Jeon said excitedly..Mrs.Jeon has three siblings one elder sister, one younger sister and one youngest brother...They all are married...Mrs.Jeon's elder sister Mrs.Sung Hwa is married to the most richest man Mr.Sung Mae among the siblings...Means compared to Mrs.Jeon and her other siblings Hwa is the richest followed by her younger sister Kang Eun-seok married to Mr.Kang Mun (it's her second marriage 1st husband died because of Tuberculosis...Had two children from him one boy-elder and one girl-younger) and lastly her brother Choi Dobin married to Choi Hyoki...

"Really! That's great but Eomma i hope yoona and minji are not coming..I can't handle them.." Kook is talking about Sung Hwa's children Sung Yoona and Sung Minji...Yoona is married to Sung Beon (again it's a cousin marriage and had a 1 year old daughter) while minji is one year younger than Kook...Both are very egoistic and self obsessed...They always like to show their wealth and degrade people...Kook doesn't like them because there was time when Jeon's were not rich..At that time they both sisters used to live a life of princess but instead of being grateful about it they always used to humiliate kook for his poverty (according to them)

"No bub it's Eun-seok who is coming not Hwa eonie and yoona is at her in-laws house..She still hasn't gotten permission from his husband about your wedding...And yeah dont worry she is not bringing any kid...Mun (her husband) told he will take care of the kids..(Mrs.Jeon is talking about her sister childrens from second Husband..They are two girls Areum and Ara)..." Kook sighs in relief hearing that...

Actually his mother side relatives are very different they always prefer wealth and look over personality and reality...It's not like he hate them but also doesn't like them...His equation with his cousins is also not that great they just talk when they met nothing more after leaving their grandmothers house..And that it's always a force conversation among them because of diverse opinion,age and attitude..

"When are the others going to come?" Kook is referring to his Eomma's family members

"Don't know Eomma told me that she will come one day before the wedding with your imobu's because Appa's health is not good..And Hwa eonie,Minji,Doobin,Hyoki, Roowon (his uncle's elder son) and Yejin (his uncle's daughter) will come on 10 sept...About yoona so you already know.." Kook nodded his head and went back to packing his books...Mrs.Jeon excused herself and went to call her sister asking when she will reach?

It was evening time Mrs.Jeon's sister reached Seoul at lunch time..She became great help to Mrs.Jeon and helped with most of the work..Kook also spent time with his imo..