Episode -3

*Next day*

Author pov

( Today Mr. and Mrs Kim have a flight
Back to Korea and they have reached Korea )

*On the other hand in Kim mansion*

? - yahh you brat I will kill you today.

? -  h-hehe hyung  I-I was just saying that (  cut of by other voice )

? - now what happen to both of you.

? - hyung save me plss

? - yahh you brat today nobody can save you from me today I will beat you with my pink slipper.

? - ahh  can't you both be quite for a while don't you see I am sleeping.

? - shut up suga or else I will beat you with my pink slipper to.

? - .......

? - are you listening or not.

? - ...... ( Sleeping )

? - ahh what should I do with this boy.

? - ahh Jin h-hyung  I was saying that ( cut of by jin )

Jin  - WHAT ( death glare)

? - ahh nothing.

? - yah you all just stop it who will say that you all are dangerous mafia huh.

? - jin hyung our man has catched  the man who has betrayed us ( serious)

Jin - hmm where is he now rm ( serious)

Rm - In basement ( smrik)

? - that basterds I will kill him with my own hands ( angry)

? - Come down jimin Just wait a little bro  then you can torture him as much as you want. ( Smirk )

Jimin - yes jungkook ( smirk)

Tae - I can't wait to chopped him in little little peace ( smirk)

Jhope - Same here brother ( smirk )

Suga - by the way today mom and dad was coming from India right- ( cut of by bell ring )

Jk  - I think they come ( he said and went to open the door . Jk open the door and was about to hug Mrs. Kim but Jimin push jk and hug Mrs. Kim )

Jimin - how are you mom. (Said while  Breaking  the hug )

Jk - yahh hyung why didi you push me.

Jimin - yah when did I push you ,  I want to hug my mom. ( Innocent )

Jk - yah she is my mother to.

Jimin -  so when did I say that she is not  ( ready to fight)

Mrs. Kim - ( Mrs. Kim pulled there ears and say ) yah you both stop fighting.

Jimin - ahh mom it's hurt leave pls.

Jk - yes mom pls

( After sometime Mrs. Kim leave there ears )

Rm - leave them mom , how was the trip mom and dad  ( said while hugging Mr. Kim )

Mr. Kim - ah finally you all  remember me otherwise I thought that you all forget me ( said and broke the hug )

Mrs  Kim - it's not like that honey ( smile)

Mr Kim - yes yes I know.

Taehyung - let's go inside ( smile)

Mr. Kim - hmm

*In the living room*

Jhope - so mom and dad how was your trip ( exited)

Mrs. Kim - it's was nice , and you know I meet my childhood friend who live in India.

Rm - but you guys went on a business trip , didn't you ?  ( confused )

Mr. Kim - yes actually ( then Mr. Kim tell everything to everyone ) 

Everyone - ohhhh

Mrs. Kim - by the way have you guys eaten something.

Jk - nooo mom I am very hungry pls cook something ( said with a pout)

Mrs. Kim - of course what would you all like to have hmm.

Jk - ahh mom kimchi.

Jimin - noo mom bibimbap

Jk - yahh I said first right so mom will make kimchi ( said while glaring at Jimin )

Jimin - noo bibimbap ( glare)

* They were ready to fight again but then they see Mrs. Kim glaring at both*

Jimin - ahh jk it's ok , I will eat bibimbap some other day ( nerves )

Jk -  ( jk also understood and said ) ah no no hyung it's ok ,  I will eat kimchi some other day ( nerves )

Jimin - aww my dear brother , you are so sweet,   I love youu ( kiss on jk cheeks )

Jk - ( in his mind * ahh what this brat is doing ahh disgusting* ahh my sweet h-hyung I love you too

* After seeing this bhaichara , Mrs. Kim went to kitchen and when Mrs. Kim was gone , jk push Jimin and said*

Jk - yahhh why did you kiss me huh  ( said while wipping his cheek  )

Jimin - yahh I also don't want to kiss you ok , I had to do it out of compulsion ,  otherwise who will kiss you , is there  a shortage of beautiful girls in the world.

Jk - ( rolled his eyes )

*After talking for sometime and after eating they all went to sleep*

To be continue...

Hello guys , first of all sorry for not posting story actually my exam was started and  I have to study but don't worry guys cause now my exams are over and now I will post story regularly. Ok byee take care of yourself.