episode - 8

Ahana - ahhhhhhh ( shout )

Jin - ahhhhhhhhhh ( shout )

*Ahana Pov's*

( I was thinking that what to do suddenly I heard the sound of breaking a glass and I got scared, ahh why God why always I have to suffer WHY ( screamed in her mind ) calm down Ahana calm down there no ghost exists in this world , then I turned around and. Screamed.. cause Jin was standing there like a ghost and he also screm... )

Ahana - yahhhh why are you shouting.

Jin - because you are shouting.. by the way what are you doing here at this time. 

Ahana - A-ah I was just... ( Cold  )   ah t-that what I must asked you  , what are you doing here at this time. ?

Jin - this is not the answer to my question , first I ask.

Ahana - ( in her mind : agar isko pata chal gaya ki mein yaha kuch khane aayi thi aur mujhe kuch banana nahi aata to pata nahi kay sochega ) first you tell me.

Jin - fine , I was here to drink water , happy ? Now you tell me what are you doing here. .

Ahana - m- me umm... I was also here to drink water yes I was here to drink water.

Jin - really ( suspicious )

Ahana - yes ( suddenly her stomach growl )

Jin - are you hungry ?( Suspicious )

Ahana - ah hehe

Jin - are you trying to cook something?

Ahana - actually...

Jin - and you don't know how to cook right? ( Chuckles )

Ahana - yes ( embarassed )

Jin - do you want me to cook for you something?

Ahana - you know how to Cook ( amazed )

Jin - ofcourse I know ( proud smile )

Ahana - soo are you going to cook for me? ( Cold )

Jin - ofcourse, so now tell me what do you want to eat?

Ahana - ummm pasta?

Jin - okk

*Then jin started to make pasta , and Ahana was sitting on the counter seeing him making pasta. After sometime jin was done with his work and serve her pasta.then  Ahana  take the first bit and jin was patiencely waiting for her reply*

Ahana -(  In her mind - aree wahh yeh to bawarchi nikla kay khana banaya haii )  hmm it's good

Jin - ofcourse it will be good , after all I've  made it( Proud smile )

Ahana - ( done look )

*Then Ahana started to eat more.*

*Jin Pov's*

( Oh god how can someone look that cute and  beautiful at the same time , wait what I am thinking ah shut up jin.. )