episode - 9

Jk - place it back it's my ( cold  )

*Annaya turn around and saw him standing there with a angry look par hamare Annaya darne walo mein se nahi...*

Annaya - huh ?

Jk - it's my...

Annaya -  oh really, it's your milkshake but  the name is not visible where is it written huh ( started searching for name on the botle )

Jk - yahh I have save it to drink later so now give it back...

Annaya - Noo I took it first now I am not going to give it back it to you , so say bye to it.. ( waving her hand )

( she stated going out from the kitchen but he come in her way and stand in front of her stopping her to go further )

Jk - do you wanna a fight...

Annaya - yes but that would be a animal abuse ( savage )

Jk - how dare you!!! Give it back to me or- ( cut of by Annaya)

Annaya - in your dreams ( she said and then drink  whole bottle of Banana Milkshake and shows him the empty bottle and says ) umm you can have it now if you want ( innocent smile ) byee

*After saying this she went out of the kitchen*

Jk- ( shocked) did she Just insult me..how dare she ( said while out of the kitchen behind her )

*In the hall*

Jk - yahh you,  Stop ( shout )

Annaya - ( turn around ) yah don't shout my ears will bleed ( dramatically )

Jk - ( roll eyes )

Annaya - keep rolling your eyes you might find a brain back there ( smile )

Jk - now I am not gonna leave you  ( started chasing her )

Annaya - ( smirk ) first caught me , then we will see.. ( running )

*She started running and he run after her , after sometime she stop and say..*

Annaya - how slow you are...( smirk )

Jk -  you!! ( angry )

*He increased his speed and then he was about to catch her and she turn around to say something  but he slipped making both of them fall in the floor , now he was on top of her they were staring at each other eyes but then*

Mrs. Kim - ohh my god- (cut of by Mrs. Singhania )

Mrs. Singhania- what happened why are you shouting- ( then her eyes fall on both of them ) ahhh what the-

*They both realised there position and quickly stand-up*

Mrs. Singhania- what was happening here..

Mrs. Kim - yahh bestie is this also a matter to ask, haven't you seen how they were looking into each other's eyes ( she said with a teasing smile)