Episode - 14

Everyone - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Singhania was shock to se all this and there eyes fill with tears..

Mrs. Singhania - W-we thought t-that you all forget i-it ( with tears in her eyes )

Mrs. Kim - y-yeah ( emotional )

Ahana - ah mom and aunty how can you both thought that we will forget your both birthday huh... ( Come toward them  and hug them )

Mrs. Singhania - i-its mean that you all remember our birthday? ( Emotional )

Everyone except Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Singhania - YEAH !!

Mrs.kim - it's mean that  you all were  just  acting ?

Ananya - ( come toward Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Singhania) yeah mom , and now mom and aunty pls don't cry..

Tannu - yeah pls stop  you guys are making me emotional ( dramatically ) 

Everyone except Tannu - laughing

Mrs. Singhania - but how did you all do this and when ?

Mrs. Singhania - are Devi ji kitne sawal puchege ab ruk bhi jayeye ( come toward Mrs. Singhania)

Everyone - laughing

Mrs. Singhania - yah it's  our birthday we  can ask what ever we want to ask right bestie?

Mrs. Kim - yes bestie, now tell how you all do this w- ( cut of by  Mr. Kim )

Mr. Kim - ahh you can ask questions but after cutting cake.. everyone is waiting..

Mrs. Kim - fineeee , let's go bestie

Mrs. Singhania - yeahh

Mitali  - yesss pls I am hungry..... (Pout  )

Richa - you are always hungry..

Everyone except Mitali - laughing

After that they both went to cut the cake ......

Here mr. Singhania was standing at the left side of Mrs  Singhania and Mr Kim was at right side..... Ahana give both of them knife to cut the cake... Has the cake cut Mrs. Singhania take out a bit from the cake and mr. Singhania thought that she is going to feed him cake so he move forward   And as soon as he opens his mouth to eat the cake, but Mrs. Singhania didn't  turn her  hand towards him Instead, she extends her hand towards Mrs. Kim  and feeds her the cake.....

Mrs. Singhania - here bestie eat the cake.. ( feed Mrs. Kim )

And here mr. Singhania was looking his wife with done face then Mr. Kim come towards mrm Singhania and said to him

Mr. Kim - popat hogaya 😂 ( said while controlling his laugh )

Mr. Kim - you thought that she will feed you huh 😂😂 Naa mannn she love her bestie more than us 😂 ( controlling his  laugh )

Mr.Singhania - yeah I think that too ( dine face )  and you don't laugh like a pig

Mr. Kim - dont call me pig see I am fit not like youu....