Episode - 19

Rm - I don't  know break this marriage ( cold ) 

Jennie - oppa ( teary eyes)  what are you saying....  I dont tell you because I thought you all wont let me do it and see I was right , oppa i love you all but i love him too,  oppa i will die if I will not marry him ( she said and started to cry harder) 

*After seeing this BTS get worried and quickly come toward her.. *

Jin - hey princess pls dont cry,  calm. Down ( he said while coming towards her. And made her sit on the bed)   Jk give me water

Jk - yes hyung ( he said and get him water) 

Jin -(  He took water from jk hand and gave it to jennie to drink.)  Drink it

Jennie - (  drink it...  After drinking it )  oppa pls ( crying voice ) 

Jhope - come down princess we were just worried about you..  ( soflty) 

Rm - yeah we want you to have a good life.... ( softly ) 

Suga - and plus we don't know him what if he didn't treat you nice??  

Jennie - but he is a nice guy oppa he won't do like that ( sobbing)  believe me...  My happiness is with him...

jimin - ok ok dont cry little sister...  ( softly ) 

Jennie - oppa pls ( pleading eyes ) 

BTS - ok fine

Jin  - but if he do something wrong then just us hmm??  We will see him...

Jennie - okk ( chuckled)  means you all. Agree right?? 

Bts - ( nodded ) 

*Soo for bts jennie is like there real sister they love her to much and she is the closest person for them after there parents...  So they are worried about her... *

But what if their worries turn out to be true??  Let's see... 

*Time skip*

*Night*

Here in a  room girls where sitting and talking about  random things with jennie as they meet her after a long time,  Jackson got some work so he has gone out...

Mitali - ok so first tell me is bts your cousin??? 

Jennie - yeah they are and they are really nice ( said while smiling) 

Arushi - ( in her mind - kahe ka nice?  Use jimin ko dekho ek number ka  Chhichhora  hai chhichhora )  *roll her eyes *

Ahana - some of them are really nice ( said while smiling)

Ananya - and some of them are not ( roll her eyes ) 

Jennie - ( confused )  and who are that some of them?? 

Ananya - leave it yr ( she said while standing up from the bed but not properly because her leg injury is still not completely heal..  And she feel pain because of it..