episode - 7

*In the dinning table*

Author pov's

*Everyone come and sat at there place and Mrs. Singhania and Mrs. Kim started to serve everyone and after serving everyone they sat and stated to eat*

Mrs. Kim - so Arushi dear we have already come to know about all your sisters, so tell a little about yourself.

Arushi - sure aunty ( smile )

Jimin pov's

Now see how much she is talking and laughing , and how she was talking to me , but her smile is beautiful. ( Smiling like a idiot )

End of Jimin pov's

Arushi - actually aunty I am boxer.

Mrs. Kim - wow really could you teach me some.

Mr. Kim - Why do you need to learn all this, when you can make someone's ears bleed with your words. ( Whispered )

Mrs. Kim - did you say something.

Mr. Kim - ah n-no what would I say.

Mrs. Kim - hmm , so Arushi would you?

Arushi - sure aunty why not ( smile )

*Here everyone was talking and , eating there food , but the eyes of our boys were only on the girls. Then then Annaya notices that Jimin was continuously looking at Arushi and smiling like a idiot*

Ananya - Ishika I-ishika ( said while hitting her with the corner of her hand )

Ishika - what

Annaya - look over there.

Ishika - where- ( cut of by after seeing Jimin )

*After seeing this a naughty smile on both of the face. And here aur Arushi was peacefully eating her food but But little did she know that her peace would not last longer*

Annaya - Arushiiii ( teasing smile )

Arushi - hmm

Annaya - Ishika, looks like someone is madly in love with our Arushi, isn't it Arushi? ( Teasing )

Arushi - ( confused )

Ishika - correct ( said with a scary smile on her face )

Arushi - yah what you both are saying and what with this smile huh.

Annaya - look over there..

Arushi - what- ( cut of by after seeing that Jimin was staring at him )

Arushi - ( glared )

*Arushi glared at Jimin but he was still staring at her , and jk and taehyung was sitting next to him , and they notice it*

Annaya - see he is staring at you. ( Teasing )

Ishika - yeah looks like we found our brother in law.