Chapter 1

Note: Some of the crossover heroes will not be mentioned in the first few chapters because of the events in the beginning happening in the past. So most of them will not have been around by then. But they will be seen later on. Anyways, happy reading.

A tape begins rolling and it shows multiple superheroes getting interviewed one at a time. Starting with Mr. Incredible. He taps a small mic to see if it's working. When he puts the mic on his suit, he's asked a question.

Reporter: "So, Mr. Incredible, do you have a secret identity?"

Mr. Incredible: "Every superhero has a secret identity. I don't know a single one who doesn't. Who wants the pressure of being super all the time?"

Telekibunny: "Yes, Firefox and I both have a secret identity. To me, it's important to have a secret identity because you're not just living one life but two. We can be saving the world one day and just be a regular citizen the next."

Firefox: "Seems like a dream if you ask me. What's better is that for us supers, it's real."

Elastigirl: "Of course I have a secret identity. Can you see me in this at the supermarket? Come on. Who'd want to go shopping as Elastigirl, y'know what I mean?"

Superdog: "I mean, who says that a human superhero can have a secret identity and not dogs? If you saw me without this suit, you'd think I'm an ordinary dog with an ordinary owner. Talk about disguise, you won't be able to tell the difference."

Frozone: "Superladies, they're always trying to tell you their secret identity. Think it'll strengthen the relationship or something like that. I said, "Girl, I don't want to know about your mild-mannered alter ego." or anything like that. I mean, you tell me you're a super-mega-ultra-lightning-babe, that's all right with me. I'm good. I'm good."

Mr. Incredible: "No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again. Sometimes I just want it to stay saved, you know? For a little bit. I feel like the maid. I just cleaned up this mess. Can we keep it clean for ten minutes?"

He gets up. The reporter tells him not to do that because they weren't done yet.

Mr. Incredible: "Sometimes l think I'd just like the simple life, you know? Relax a little and raise a family."

Telekibunny: "You know, saving people when you're not a superhero is another option if I one day lost my powers. But hopefully that'll never happen."

Firefox: "Maybe it will, that is if we decide to retire and hang up the suits. Not that we're planning on it anytime soon but it's a thought for the future."

Elastigirl: "Settle down? Are you kidding? I'm at the top of my game! I'm right up there with the big dogs! Girls, come on. Leave the saving of the world to the men? I don't think so. I don't think so."

The tape ends, and the scene switches to a police chase. The passenger starts firing a gun at them. Inside a car, Bob Parr, with his friends Nick Wilde and Wreck-It Ralph were listening to the radio while in tuxedoes.

Radio: "We interrupt for an important bulletin. A deadly high-speed pursuit between police and armed gunmen is underway, traveling northbound on San Pablo Ave."

Bob presses a button that turns his radio into a GPS that is tracking the chase. He looks at his watch.

Bob: "Yeah, I've got time."