Chapter 9: A Sleepover Confession.

Ryan and Daniel had been friends for a long time, but Ryan had always felt something more for Daniel. He didn't want to ruin their friendship, so he had kept his feelings hidden. However, on a sleepover at Daniel's house, Ryan finally mustered up the courage to talk to him about it.

"Daniel, can we talk for a minute?" Ryan asked nervously.

"Sure, what's up?" Daniel replied, sensing that something was on Ryan's mind.

"I know we've been friends for a long time, but I have to tell you something. I've had feelings for you for a while now, and I can't keep them hidden anymore."

Daniel was surprised by Ryan's confession but felt a rush of excitement inside. He had never considered himself attracted to guys, but he found himself drawn to Ryan in a way he couldn't explain.

"I don't know what to say, Ryan. I never thought of you that way, but I'm willing to explore these feelings with you," Daniel said, feeling a bit nervous but also excited.

They spent the rest of the night talking and cuddling, enjoying each other's company. Eventually, they leaned in for a kiss, and it was like fireworks exploded in their hearts. They knew they had found something special, and they didn't want to let go.