Chapter 11: Trapped by the Drug Gang.

Maya and her friends had stumbled upon the drug ring's operation by accident, and before they knew it, they were being held captive. The gang members were ruthless, and the friends knew they had to think of a way to escape.

The gang leader had taken Maya away to question her, leaving the others alone in the dingy room. Emily was shaking with fear, Sofia held her tightly, and Ryan and Daniel tried to figure out a way out.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps approaching, and they quickly huddled together, pretending to be asleep. A gang member entered the room, and the friends held their breath, praying that he wouldn't notice them.

After a few tense moments, the gang member left the room, and the friends let out a sigh of relief. They knew they had to act fast if they wanted to escape.

Ryan and Daniel used their wits to pick the lock on the door, and the group made a break for it. They ran through the dark hallways, trying to find a way out.

Just as they thought they were getting close, the gang members caught up with them. The friends fought back, but they were outnumbered, and soon they found themselves back in the dingy room.

The gang leader threatened to kill them if they tried to escape again, and the friends knew they had to come up with a new plan. They spent the next two days trying to think of a way out, but every attempt was thwarted by the gang members.

Finally, Ryan and Daniel managed to escape through a small window, and they ran for help. With their help, the entire group was able to escape, but they knew they couldn't let their guard down. The drug gang was still out there, and they were more dangerous than ever.