Chapter 8: The Forum

34: EXT. THE RAINBOW BAR & GRILL NIGHT FADE IN:

One year later, July 1983. Roxanne Starr has been working as a stripper at the Rainbow for the last few years and has recently been promoted as one of the main showgirls.

ROXANNE: (Leaving the club) See y'all tomorrow!

TAMMI: Hey, you're coming for the after dark shift tomorrow night right?

ROXANNE: Totally, I really need the extra money.

TAMMI: Alright, see you later.

ROXANNE: Bye! 

Roxanne waved goodbye to the other girls from the club. 

They went one way while she went the opposite way home.

The Sunset Strip was almost shutting down for the night with a few stragglers out on the street.

The wind blew, bringing a flyer with it and ended up sticking to Roxanne's leg. She grabbed it and went to throw it away until she saw the faces of a familiar band on the flyer.

ROXANNE: (Reading aloud) Mötley Crüe? New up and coming band promoting their forthcoming album "Shout At The Devil?" Live at the Forum Saturday night? Wow looks like those boys are making it big fast, this I gotta see!

Roxanne continued home at a quicker pace.

35: INT. ROXANNE'S APARTMENT (BEDROOM) NIGHT FADE IN:

The next night, Saturday. Roxanne is getting ready for the concert.

ROXANNE: (Doing her makeup) (puts on black eyeliner, red lipstick, a lace-up red top, black belt, and black buckled leather pants with black heeled boots) Perfect!

36: INT. THE FORUM NIGHT

Meanwhile at the Forum, the boys are getting ready for their first big show. Mick looked out onto the huge crowd, looking mortified. He pulled away from the curtain and looked at Nikki, Doc, Doug and Tommy standing a.few feet away from him.