Chapter 9: On Tour with The Prince of Darkness

43: INT. NIKKI'S APARTMENT DAY FADE IN:

Four months later, November, 1983. Roxanne and Nikki are now officially dating and she has been living with him for the last two months.

ROXANNE: (Smoking a joint, to herself) "After meeting Nikki, it didn't take long to find out that we had a lot in common. We both had shitty childhoods and were on the streets by sixteen. We've been dating a few months now, and I moved in with him about a month ago. As much as I hate living in this filthy shit hole, I love being with him. And besides, it beats going back to my shitty little apartment on the strip."

NIKKI: Hey babe, let me get a hit off that. (takes a hit off her joint)

NIKKI SIXX: (Narrating)
"Mötley Crüe released our latest album, Shout At The Devil on September 26th, 1983. It did better than our first album, reaching 17 on the Billboard top 200, which wasn't great I guess, but at least we got somewhere."

TOMMY: (Pounds on the door) Nikki! Open up dude!

VINCE: Open the door fucker!

NIKKI: (Gets up) Alright, alright! Jesus! (opens the door to find Tommy, Vince and Mick standing there beaming) What's up guys?

VINCE: We just got off the phone with Doc. Ozzy Osbourne wants us to open for him!

NIKKI: (Stunned) What?

MICK: Yep, he's going out on the road for the "Bark at the Moon" album and he wants Mötley to open for him.

TOMMY: Ozzy fucking Osbourne!!!

NIKKI: This is fucking unbelievable! (looks at Roxanne) Rox, come here!

ROXANNE: (Gets up and goes over to them) Hey guys! What's going on?

NIKKI: Babe, Ozzy wants us to open for him!

ROXANNE: OSBOURNE?!?!?!

MICK: (Sarcastically) No, Ozzie and Harriet.

NIKKI: (Rolls his eyes) Yes Osbourne! The fucking Prince of Darkness! And babe, you're coming with us!

ROXANNE: AHHH! (jumps into his arms as Nikki spins her around)

NIKKI: (laughs and puts her down)

ROXANNE: When do we leave???

VINCE: Tomorrow.

NIKKI: (Looks at Roxanne) Come on, we better get our shit together.

NIKKI SIXX: (Narrating) "This was it. Our first real tour! And with Ozzy Osbourne! The Prince of fucking Darkness! We could not have been more psyched!"

44: INT. HOTEL DAY FADE IN:
The next day, November 10th, 1983. The Crüe arrives in London for Ozzy's Bark At The Moon tour.

SHARON OSBOURNE: Ah, hello boys. Welcome to the tour, the show begins tonight at 9 o'clock sharp, soundcheck starts at 6:30. Don't be late and good luck! Oh, and I only have one rule. No booze or blow on any of the tour busses. We can't afford to have Ozzy getting all strung out before a show. Other than that, have fun! (leaves)

TOMMY: Well this blows.

NIKKI: Ah, don't worry, I know where Doc keeps his secret stash. Come on, let's get this shit up to our rooms. (they all go upstairs)

45: INT. HOTEL SUITE DAY

Nikki and Roxanne have a little fun before soundcheck.

ROXANNE: (Looks around) Holy shit, check out this room!

NIKKI: It's huge! I'm gonna unpack. (starts unpacking)

ROXANNE: Well, we've got five hours before soundcheck, what do you wanna do?

NIKKI: I can think of a few ideas! (kisses her)

ROXANNE: (Giggles and wraps her arms around his neck) I wonder if that bed vibrates!

NIKKI: (Smirks) Only one way to find out! (lifts her up and carries her over to the bed before laying her down and making out with her)

ROXANNE: (kisses him and runs her fingers through his hair)

NIKKI: (slowly begins thrusting)

ROXANNE (Breathes heavily) Nikki... Nikki...

NIKKI (slides himself inside her)

ROXANNE Oh! Harder! Harder Nikki!

NIKKI (Begins thrusting harder as sweat pours down his face) (comes inside her)

ROXANNE (Climaxes) Ohhhh!

NIKKI (Collapses on top of her and exhales) God, I fucking love you.

ROXANNE (Stroking his hair) I love you too baby.

46: INT. DE MONTFORT HALL NIGHT

Later that night, The Crüe performs their first show on the tour.