when the bell finally rung signaling the end of school (y/n) felt her phone buzz again

-
patrick: i'll try to make sure he doesn't get wasted. andy's the dd though you know he doesn't drink so we'll be safe coming home. also pete left earlier he forgot to tell you and he's already drinking so u might have to find another ride home. i'm sorry.
-

well fuck. how the hell was she supposed to get home now.

"(y/n)!!" she flinched as someone yelled behind her. she turned to see mikey and his brother, gerard, standing with minri by the school gate.

"fuck! stop yelling my name and scaring the shit out of me!" (y/n) shouted

"sorry babe" gerard muttered around the cigarette hanging out of his mouth. she rolled her eyes as she walked over towards them.

"what are you still doing here? shouldn't you be with pete?" mikey said, it was the first time she'd heard him talk all day, his voice shaky. maybe he was still a little sick?

"yeah he left earlier, he's with patrick drinking. probably warming up for their night at the bar." (y/n) said as she rolled her eyes. she held her hand out in front of gerard and he reached in his pocket to pull out a cigarette for her. he offered her a lighter but she waved her hand, pulling her own from her pocket.

"if they're both drunk they might hurry up and jump eachothers bones already! like damn! the sexual tension between those two is thicker than mikes." the man mentioned looked towards his girlfriend with a raised brow, "i think pete bottoms, but patrick could be a top? what do you guys think?" minri questioned.

(y/n) choked on the smoke she was breathing in.

"what the fuck??!!" (y/n) shouted, "thats my brother, please calm down"

mikey rolled his eyes "it's not like the whole school, including you, hasn't seen the dick pics from last year. you never said anything about the dick pics."

"well you probably jacked off looking at my brothers dick so you don't have a say in this." (y/n) said looking pointedly at mikey. "i told that asshole not to send that girl his nudes he just can't listen to me" (y/n) said, slightly annoyed by their topic of conversation.

"anyways... (y/n), are you walking home alone?" gerard asked, "we'd take you but me and mikey have detention in like 10 minutes. don't ask why it's not a fun story" (y/n) rolled her eyes, they we're probably beating up the poor mascot again.

"yeah i guess i am. i'm probably gonna ask travie to come over tonight so i'm not alone. it's creepy being in that house alone."

mikey and minri made eye contact

"be careful going home. a girl was killed last night. by the bar on east main i think? her throat was ripped out. they think it was vampires." minri said, her playful demeanor gone

"vampires? why would there be vampires in chicago? that's more of a jersey thing." (y/n) laughed looking towards gerard and mikey, they'd told her all about the new jersey vampires.

"(y/n) there's vampires everywhere. there always has been" gerard sighed throwing his cigarette butt on the ground and stomping on it.

"yeah but they've never just killed here? i thought most chicago vampires were vegetarian?" (y/n) questioned.

"correction: they've never been caught killing somone. and no, trust me, vampires can't stay vegetarian and survive" mikey said looking down at his shoes. minri sighed.

"just please, be careful on your way home, maybe calling travie is a good idea. big strong sexy man to fight off anything that tries to eat you" minri laughed, the laugh sounding forced.

"travie might try to eat her" mikey joked. (y/n) blushed, they'd all known about her crush on travie mccoy, the president of art club.

"she'd probably like it" gerard added on. (y/n)'s face probably looked like a tomato by mow.

"alright, i'm leaving, goodbye guys" she said turning around and walking toward the tree-lined road. the sun was started to set, and it was still a 20 minute walk.

'don't let them get to you, theres never been evidence of an actual vampire killing in chicago. chicago vampires only ate animals, or maybe they were just that good at hiding the bodies of humans.' she thought.

10 minutes into the walk she decided it was too quiet. she pulled her phone from her pocket, iimmediately dialing travie. he picked up on the second ring.

"hey trav!"

"hey (y/n)! how are you"

"i guess i'm alright, i was wondering if you could come by tonight? pete's out with patrick and my parents are gone all week"

"of course! you know i love spending time with you!" (y/n) felt butterflies in her stomach

"great! when do you-" she paused, she could suddenly feel someone watching her, it felt like someone was directly behind her, she could almost feel breath on her neck. she whipped her head behind her only to see nothing.

what those idiots said must have really gotten to her.

"(y/n)?? (y/n) you there??" travie's voice pulled her back into reality.

"y-yeah sorry i- uh i thought i saw something." she muttered, a chill moving down her spine as she started speed walking.

"oh, well, you're okay right?" he asked

"yeah i think so, i'm almost home, i know your probably busy right now i'll see you later." she said looking up to see she was on her street.

"yeah okay, see you later, bye" travie said.

"bye." she stated before slamming her phone shut and running towards her door pulling her key from her pocket. the car wasn't in the driveway meaning pete and patrick were gone.

fuck. it was gonna be a long night.

---------------
A/N: ahhhhh! chapter 2! yayy!! so i wonder what mikey, gerard, and minri are hiding. who knows you might find out in chapter three you might not guess you'll find out soon. hehehehe