cw: making out? nothing else happens they just make out. descriptions of blood? poorly written fanfic

that night, travie stayed with them. him and the boys had locked pete up in the basement. patrick, joe and andy left to find something for pete to eat. (y/n) was so lost. every thing had been a lie. every thing was going to be different. (y/n) immediately ran to her room once they got home, she didn't want to talk to anyone. she needed a distraction. she still felt like she was being watched. paranoia crept through her body as she looked towards her bedroom window. she swore she could see an outline of a body.

"(y/n)," travie called from the doorway, she snapped her head towards him and furrowed her brow. "i think we need to talk. i have to tell you something really important. i'm leaving. i'm going to new york to take care of... business. i'm dropping out and i'm probably not coming back. there's some people here who want me gone and i don't want to put anyone, especially you in danger by staying. but i need to tell you that- that i'm in love with you. i think. i've- i don't think i've ever felt like this towards another person before."

(y/n) was even more confused. travie was in love with her? but he was going to new york and never coming back? what the fuck. today just kept getting worse.

"i know you probably don't feel the same but i need to-"

"i'm in love with you too travie. i have been since junior year. i thought it was obvious."

"wait you're serious?"

"dead."

travie walked further into the room and closed the door.

"(y/n) if i'm not gonna see you again i want to make tonight memorable." travie said biting his lip slightly

(y/n) knew exactly what would distract her.
travie walked towards (y/n) and sat down beside her on the bed.

the bedsheets rustled softly as travie slid forward, cupping (y/n)'s face with one hand and gently pulling her face forward to close the gap between their lips. for a few minutes, they kissed, (y/n)'s hand finding the back of travie's head and tugging at his hair as the kiss deepened.

travie broke the kiss first. looking at (y/n) and smiling before moving to press kisses against her jaw and down her neck. once he reached the sensitive spot under her ear he nipped at the skin causing (y/n) to let out a soft moan.

(y/n) could feel her face heating up. travie definitely wasn't her first and definitely wouldn't be her last. but every man she'd been with cared more about their own pleasure then hers.

travie pushed (y/n) down onto the bed and continued pressing soft kisses and harsh nips against her throat and collar bones. she groaned as he sucked harshly on the dip between her collarbones.

"fuck, trav!" she gasped out, arching her back as she shifted her hips upward. "oh fuck, that's good."

she was lost in the feeling of his soft lips against her skin. reveling in the warmth.

he littered bruises along the side of her neck until he reached the spot he could feel her pulse.

suddenly he felt out of control.

"fuck." he muttered before biting down of (y/n)'s neck hard. the ends of his fangs breaking the skin and digging in. a stinging pain pulsing through (y/n)'s neck, causing her to cry out in pain.

what the fuck

he was biting her. he was a vampire. travie was actively gulping down her blood. she could feel as blood escaped his mouth and slid down onto her neck. she pushed her hands against travie's chest. she could feel herself growing weak as she tried to push him off of her.

"p-please travie! s-stop please!" she cried out, her vision turning blurry and her hands going numb. she could feel his teeth in her. she could feel them press deeper into her neck as she felt more blood pumping out. she gasped out as he pressed mouth closer to her. she could taste the salty tears in her mouth. the taste mixing with the metallic scent of blood in the air.

she tried harder to push travie off and he just grunted in disapproval. her vision grew darker and her ears started ringing. the last thing she saw was a figure in the window. someone was there. she was sure of it.

----------------------
A/N: william will finally be here in the next chapter and the story will start following the events of the music video.

also yumibat proof read this so if it's shitty blame her