Intermission?

I know I knowwwwwwwww, I haven't really been on my updating game- and I probably should be, but guess who is still grounded?? Me!! :D Though I do have time now so here we go!

I have no idea where this chapter will go, yes I have an end goal, but not yet exactly what I want and when I want it so I'm sorry if there are any continuity errors- O>O Now without further adue, let's get this story rolling! I am at 84 words already sooooo, kind of have to-

Warnings: torture, mention of torture, blood, alcoholic drinks, if I missed some, let me know! :D

There will be some fluff at the end!

-----

Quacity pov-

Standing on the other side of the bar, making drinks and engaging in confersation, I realized something. This is way better than torturing someone, why did I do it? I sigh. "You alright man?", George asked me. I look up at him and nod. "So you have awoken for today?", I taunt him. "Yeah, though I am ready to know out, I did lose my game after all.", George admitted. "Ah, so Sapnap won?", I asked. George nodded. 

"Mmmh, well I think you might want to stay around man, we'll be serving everyone tonights special soon! Completely free~.", I let him know. He didn't seem impressed. I just rolled my eyes. "Hey! Where has Wilbur gone to?", I heard Tommy yell from the otherside of the bar. I shrugged not thinking much of it at first, but than I realise that he has been disapearing a lot after he asked me if he could store something in the basement. I just hope he isn't sneaking around... he can't find it. He can't. 

"Excuse me George, I need to go to the back for a bit. Can I get you something in the mean time?", I asked. George thought about it and than asked for a margarita, which I prepared for him before leaving and calling Sam via our headsets.

-

Waiting in my office on top of the tower I called in an intermission. Explaining that while they wait people can still gamble, but not for the number one price. The bar is open and we are opening the courtyard. Though seeing as it is winter, don't forget to take your jacket. Than I waited.

5 minutes later Sam was here. "What is it that you need Quackity. I don't have all day.", he said so I cut to the chase. "I don't trust Wilbur wont find the price we are going to give away. He has been disapearing a lot while here. I want, no I need, you to keep an eye on him. You salary will be doubled, deal?", I asked. Sam didn't have to think hard. "Finaly something to actually do! I'll take that raise is just for today though?", I nod. "I'll take it. See you Q." And away he was. I let the intermission run for a little longer, going downstairs.

Dream pov-

My whole body hurts, eye swolen multiple broken bones and dizzy because of my bloodloss. "Serves you right for hurting the server, you monster.", I say nothing. I wasn't granted permission yet. "You know? I looked up to you once! Back in Pogtopia especially. You where the hero than, now you are nothing more than a monster that should be punnished for his crimes." I heard him grabbing a knife, sword? I couldn't finish the thought before it hit. I wanted to cry, scream, but I didn't. I started to count instead. At first in my head.

1,

2,

3,

4,

5,

...,

27,

28,

29,

30,

32,

...,

76,

Than wispering.

"101,

102,

103

104,

...,

154,

155,

156,

157,"

Catching my breath in between each hit. I think that he switched to something else around 55 or something. The pain was different. "Now, I need to leave, the gambeling doesn't stop here!", the chackles around my hands where tightened again. "Can't have you escaping again, now can we?", I didn't respond, to close to blacking out. "Alright Dreamie~ I'll take my leave!", the door closed, I heard it long before I aloud myself to pass out. 

Quackity pov-

Dang! Now I have to clean myself off. When I got back to the main room, people where gambling about, diamond blocks, just diamonds or, hell, even netherite was being bett on. Some people where at the machines, some where playing games like smiles, aka poker. I looked around. "Hey Quackity...", I turned around Sapnap. "Oh...", I said. "Hey Sapnap." "Hey Q, how are things..?", he asked. me. I sighted. "Things are fine. Heh, kinda wish I wasn't so alone though.", I answered my, now ex, fiance. "I am so sorry Quackity! I didn't think Karl would forget litterly everything possitive about you...", he trailed off.

I didn't expect that.

"It ehhh... it... I understand where karl is coming from, but it still hurt. Though I am thankfull you tried Sapnap, there just isn't any fixing this now... he's forgotten me, that's it. Unless you know of a way to restore his memory, I think that Ranboo would like that to by the way.", I say. Sapnap gives a defeated laugh. "Yeah..." Silence. "How about we get you something to drink. I already left Goggy with something. Maybe it'd be nice for you 2 to catch up?", I say. Coaching him to where George was sitting. 

"Yeah, that would be nice! Thank you Q.", and there he sat. Still beautifull and thoughtfull, eventhough this past year, with Dream escaping and being on the run again, must have been hard for him. Reaching the bar, I turn on the microphone and speak: "thank you for waiting people! The intermission is over, we'll serve you guys our special for tonight and the gambling matches will resume!", I say smiling to Sapnap. He smiles back.

:]

-----

OMG, that was a  chapter! Angst, fluff!? What has gotten into me? I usually keep it to angst- O>O eh, I hope ya'll like it! See you in the next chapters people! :D