The last game anounced.

Ughhhhhh, sorry for taking ages with the updates to this book (I started this like two years ago!?). Ever since TechnoBlade passed I've been losing my love for the fandom, adding to that, the moment the DreamSMP ended also ended my involvement with the fandom for the most part. So I have been feeling really unmotivated and "slow", to put it, when it comes to this book. I am going to finish it! No worries there, however, I don't know how fast I will be uploading these last few chapters. Now with that out of the way, let us continue this story!

Warnings: none?

---

Quackity pov-

"... Birdy, not saying I care, but he's an insane guy.", Techno said, grabbing my wrist before I could take the stage. Turning, parly, back towards him I shook my wrist lose and thanked him before turning back to the stage and went on, couldn't help but wonder what Wilbur was upto.

Putting on a smile before the lights turned on. "Heya people!!", I started, waving towards to crowd. Some cheering later I continued. "Now now people, I know it has been a long evening. Some events taking place, events that have been resolved now, do not worry!", some people cheered, but it wasn't bothersome. "Now that I am back on the stage~ shall I tell you people the last game that'll be played~", I asked. At that the crowd exploded in cheers and clapping and jumping, the music that was being played wasn't loud enough to cover it. 

"That is what I am talking about people!! Hell yes!!", I pushed the crowd a bit more. Letting them cheer a bit longer I started trying to get them silent agian. "Now now, before we continue-", I waited some more.

The crowd quiteded down and I said " May I ask TechnoBlade to come to the stage!?", I yelled out. Turning around, extending my hand towards him. The room exploded in clapping and cheering. Techno shrugged, rolled his eyes, ignored my hand, and took the stage. Not even smiling like any other person would. He did wave some, so I took that as a plus. 

I turned back to the crowd and waited for them to calm down, smiling at Techno in the meantime. "Now for the other contestent! May I welcome Sapnap to the stage!!", I said, turning back around again and, bowing slightly, extending my hand. He took it and I guided him on the stage. The crowd cheered and clapped again. I, almost, rolled my eyes. How could they have the energy to do so?

It quiteded down quite quickly. "Alright alright alright! Now that the two contestents are on, I shall announce the game to be played for you! The game we are playing tonight will be...", I waited for a dramatic pause. 

"Fighter cards!", I yelled out. Before the crowd could even start making noise I continued. "As you all know, we've got two experienced fighters here and you people want to see them just fight, but that wouldn't be fun~ now would it??", I asked Techno and Sapnap as I turned towards them. Techno shrugged and Sapnap just rolled his eyes. I coverd the mic with my hand as I sighted and said, "damn, you guys are no fun.", just barely audible over the crowd. 

I pulled my hand away again and started talking. 

"So, how this game is going to work, these two knuckle-heads will play the three games played. This also includes the one BadBoyHalo and TommyInnit played. They will get an advantage for the battle at the end. This won't take to much time though, seeing as there will just be one round of all games and it'll be timed so no worries there!!", I said because I heard so people grumble in the back. 

I understood them- me and Sam had to think a LOT about the last game that would be played. We didn't have a fighting pit, but we did want to have some grand last game. So here we are!

"Now now, as you people are still here, why don't we make it intresting for you aswell??", I said. Some happier mumbling sounds came from the audience. "How do you plan on doing that!?", someone yelled. I tried to take a good look. It was Wilbur, the crowd grumbled at him, and people walked away from him. "Make it interesting for us, how??", he continued. I rolled my eyes and said. "Well, Wilbur Soot, if you'd let me finish with my sentences, you would know how it would be fun for you.", bitter sweetness seaping into my voice. 

"I shall be letting you put bets on the contestants!!", I said. Pointing towards the screen on the wall infront of me, the screen where the board of contestants where on at first. "The one with the most bets will have an advantage, the one that'll win the games will get an advantage, and if the person you bet on wins, you get double of the money you put in!", I said, trying to get the crowd excited. They did. 

In the meantime, I put my hand to my earbud, "James, Jared and Sam. Could you three kick Wilbur Soot out of the casino. He is an unwelcome guest...... yes, yes if needed, pull him out of the venue.", I said and pulled my arm away. 

"Now, lastly before the games begin, why don't we ask the competitors how they are feeling??", I asked, walking over to Techno. "So TechnoBlade, how are you feeling this late evening??", I asked. He shrugged while I pointed the microphone towards him. "Fine, ducky, not scared of the dumb blazeling.", he said, waving towards Sapnap. Sapnap just shrugged and rolled his eyes. I walked over to Sapnap while asking him the same thing. "I aint at all nervous my friend! Let's get that gold!", he yelled throwing up his arm to get the crowd cheering, again. 

"Why thank you! You two!", I said walking towards the front of the stage. "Now, my dear crowd, time to get those bets in and Techno and Sapnap will get started on that first game!"

I walked off the stage, motioning to the stage crew to start the set-up. "Hey Q?", someone said. I turned towards the voice. It was Sam. He looked hurt. "Woah! Sam, what happened?", I asked. His head was bleeding and his armor was damaged. "Wilbur happened. That asshole atacked me while I was looking for you.", he said as he sat down. "Excuse me!? He did what?", I asked. Angry. "He is an asshole that doesn't care about other people. I don't know why he was downstairs, but he was, coverd in blood before he atacked me and, now he's kicked out still a discusting fuck that hurt people.", he said. 

"Do you have Jared keepuing guard?", I asked. Sam nodded. Good, now what? I thought to myself. "So you don't know why he was downstairs?", I asked. Sam shook his head. "Alright, I'll set Jaiden and James on it.", I said, putting my hand towards my earpiece again.

:]

---

Aighttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I'm tired- Also yes, yes the Wilbur Gold/Soot / William Gold/Soot banter is directly directed towards him!! Now- I won't be puting you through the games already played in the next chapters, don't worry bae'sssss I hope you liked this chapter!! Bu byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.