Ranboo's adventure.

I have no idea what this chapter is/will be- I suppose it'll be a jumbled mess of smaller story beats? It full further the tale! Do not worry, have fun reaading!

Warning: self loathing, torture, wanting to die, possesion.

---

Dream pov-

I heard cheering up on the stage above me. I could also hear the speakers saying that Tommy had won third place. I had hoped that he wouldn't win... I mean... I don't want to know what he would do... probably kill me. But who cares? I am a monster, they all probably would...

He had has his fun last time he visited... 'Preparing me for my guest apearence!!', he said, joyfull. Hitting me, cutting me up. Then being so kind, helping me cleaning of my own blood, getting clothing that wasn't more ripped fabric than actual weareble sown bits of fabric.

Master ended up putting signature next to Sir's signature. Owned by two people now... I didn't scream however. To tired, barely any voice left. Focusing on breathing. I hoped I would have died that hour. Than I wouldn't be a litteral prize to be won... Not a throphy... Not just given away to the next person in line. Who the hell would know what they would do? 

Everyone on the server hates me, so why would they keep me alive after they've won my, left over, self? They wouldn't.

---

Tubbo pov-

I decided to grab my communicator and call Philza. Walking out of the living room, I realized that was a mistake... Ranboo ran out, knocking me over, communicator falling out of my hands, smashing into bits, just after I send an SOS to Philza. I hope he reads it and get back in time...

I got up and started to follow Ranboo. He was acting differently than when Dream would be in control... Maybe the Dragons Breath was a new trigger indeed... 

Still running after Ranboo, I tried to call out to him. Asking him to stop. Pleading with him to listen to me, but it was all to no avail untill we reached the ice. Ranboo had stopped right before, having one of his feet hovering over the ice. Standing still. Catching up to Ranboo I tried to touch his arm, wanting to shake him awake. As soon as I did his head snapped towards me. I recoiled. 

"Hey Boo... can you hear me?", I asked softly. No reaction. Again. However this time, I waited to see what would happen. A minute or so later, Ranboo looked back at the water. Well ice. So I decided to ask him again how he was. Instead of nothing happening he pulled out an axe and attacked me. I put my shield up, seeing as I didn't want to hurt him, and ran. Hoping Philza had gotten my message. 

Philza pov-

Reading the message Tubbo had send to me, I flew back straight away. It seemed like he was in trouble. Ranboo is in enderwalk mode, but different? It didn't make sence. I hope they where okay. 

I was flying up on the shore of SnowChester, seeing Ranboo attacking Tubbo. Tubbo, nothing but his shield up, was calling out to him, trying to snap him out of it. The both of them hadn't yet noticed me so I flew in closer. Landing behind Ranboo I pulled out a splash-potion of weakness, to give Tubbo some breathing room, before splashing him with a slowness aswell. They seemed to work seeing as Ranboo got slower and Tubbo was able to relax a bit.

Tubbo kicked Ranboo of off him and ran. I tried to go after him, but Ranboo got me and I got stuck in battle. I yelled after Tubbo and he turned around. He froze in place for a bit, but after a little while a, slowely, pulled out a bow. Loaded it with an arrow, and shot it at Ranboo. But before it hit, Ranboo ducked. Now not focussing on me, he turned to Tubbo. Tubbo began running again. 

He ran towards their house, closed the door and Ranboo lost his focus on Tubbo. Or me. He just stood there. I, slowely, walked around him to face him. Looking at him, from a distance, I realized that his usual purple enderwalk eyes, where not just his eyes anymore. He looks like he's crying purple goo-ish tears. 

He turned around, back to the frozen over lake. I turned to Tubbo. Knocking on the door, asking for him to let me in, he opened the door for me. "Am I glad we dropped of Micheal earlier today...", he said, sighing in relief. I smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah...", I said. "Now what do we do about Ranboo?", I asked. "He didn't seem like his usual enderwalk self. I mean, doesn't that happen when Dream is in his head?", I asked. Tubbo, realizing I was standing outside, opened the door to let me in before answering "yeah, that is true. This is different."

He closed the door, a storm forming outside. "Dream never attacked me while he was in his head. Than again, Dream had to keep it hidden that he was there...", Tubbo trailed of. I looked outside, hoping that the storm would shake Ranboo out of his state and that he'd come back savely. 

---

Sapnap pov-

"We've got some competition for you this evening everyone!! Will The BloodGod take the win, or will the FireBorn Blaze take the win!? Come and see this final gamble of the competition and find out!", Quackity started, speakers letting the whole of the casino know. Me versus TechnoBlade. I am getting that prize! 

On the podium, me and Techno, Quackity our dealer, camera's on us, to make sure no one cheats, I am curious... Why did Techno even join? What does he want to gain? 

"And for this gamble, theyhill be playing-", Quackty got cut off by the buzzing of his ear piece. "My apologies people, the anouncement will have to wait. Something urgent came up that needs to be resolved right away. I apologize again.", he said as the audience growned. I looked at Techno. Him looking back at me, shrugging. Then he looked away. 

Quackity held the microphone on his headpiece in the hope his voice wasn't heard to loudely throughout the casino. "TechnoBlade, Sapnap, my apologiez for the interuption, but this ussue needs to be resolved as fast as possible. I ask you both to either come with me, or calmly sit and wait.", he said, grabbing his communicator and typing something I couldn't see. "Come to think of it, TechnoBlade.", Quackity said begrudgingly. "Have you seen Philza after he left with Rebecca?", Quackity asked.

Who's Rebecca? "Mhh, no. No I have not. He went to fly Ranboo back to his place right? Because of the Dragons Breath you gave out for no real reason?", Techno said. Asked?, with blame in his voice. Quackity stared daggers into Techno's eyes but nodded. "Yes that happens to be what I'm asking about.", he said. "Alright, why are you asking. Seeing as I haven't seen Phil and you just brought it up, I think I deserve to know why.", Techno said. 

Quackity started to walk off, motioning us to follow him. We did. "Well, Ranboo showed up at our frontdoors. No Philza, no Tubbo.", he said. "Excuse me?!", Techno said. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?", he asked, almost yelling. "Because I didn't know until a minute ago!", Quackity yelled back. "Woah woah woah!", I tried to calm the situation. Both men looked at me. Anger and hate all over their faces. "Uhmmm...", I started. "What uh, what is going on? I am completely in the dark in this.", I continued. 

Both men, calmed down and their postures got less defensive. "Well, Ranboo got sick, I think. If I am correct the Dragons Breath triggered his enderwalk state, for some reason. So Philza decided to fly him back to Snowchester. Tubbo folowed them on foot.", Techno said. "Ahhhhh, yeah, that makes sence. I guess. So now Ranboo has showed up at the frontdoors?", I asked. Quackity nodded. 

"And we don't know where either Philza or Tubbo are?", I clearified. "Well, I suppose they are at SnowChester. But that wouldn't explain why they haven't gotten here already.", Techno thought out loud. Quackity continued walking. "Yeah... that I can agree on.", he said. 

We continued walking in silence. Nothingness filling the air. All lost in our own thoughts. I realized that I hadn't yet asked why Techno had joined. Than again, I suppose I can ask that later. Maybe it could distract him during our game.

:]

---

Oh wow. I somewhat like this? The first have turned out well, and than we slowed down. I suppose that isn't the end of the world, but than again, I don't persé like slow books- So I don't know how to feel about it. Oh well! I do hope you like it! :D Have a nice day!!