On a flight, where is he?!

I should probably make homework and study for my test-week instead of writing for Wattpad- It'll be fineeeeee. O>O, I hope-. Anywho, thank you guys for sticking around and waiting for me to finally update this book again! We'll seee what happenes! 

I have no idea if warnings apply in this chapter, but I'll add them if there are some! :D Now let's get this party started!!

Also, the ship, Ranboo x Tubbo, is platonic in this fic!

Ps: if any of the content creators in this story don't like that they are in fanfiction pieces, I will change their names.

---

Tubbo pov-

"Are you sure you are alright Boo? You seem a bit doozy...", I asked Ranboo. He nodded, "It's the Dragons Breath... I can still hear it...", he answered. We where being escorted out the frontdoor by a young female and a... bird? "Arg...", Ranboo exclaimed in pain, doubling over in pain and grabbing his right eye. "Woah woah!! Ranboo are you sure you are alright?", I asked panicked. Croaching down next to him I cupped his cheek.

"Miss", I said while looking up at her. "Could we sit down somewhere for a bit?", I asked. "Why ofcourse!", she said, pointing towards a bench next to an epty showcase. 

"Alright, thank you!", I said. Looking back to Ranboo I coached him towards the bench. "Thank you Tubs.", he said as we sat down. "Do you need something to drink?", the girl, I think her name is Jaiden, asked. I looked at Ranboo, he shook his head. "No, but thank you for offering!!", I answered. She nodded and sat down on the otherside of me. 

After a view minutes Ranboo didn't really look better. "Can you still hear the Dragons Breath Boo?", I ended up asking him. He nodded. I started to think. "Alright, here are our options, I said more to Jaiden and myself than Ranboo. "We go home, we stay here or we go back to the casino and asked Quackity if he can put the Dragons Breath away again...", I trailed off. 

"I could also get someone for you guys? Maybe as help?", Jaiden offered. "Oh that would be nice!! Could you ask Philza over? He can fly us home faster.", I asked her. She nodded and put a hand to her earpiece. "Hey Quackity could you ask Philza if he can get to us?......... Yes we are still in the building, the Dragons Breath is bothering-..... No, I am still with them and I'm not leaving them alone to get Philza...... Maybe Rebecca can get him here?", I heard her and Quackity discuss. "Yeah, we are around there indeed...... Alright! Thank you Q!", she put het hand down again.

Turning back to me she announced that Philza would be coming soon with another guard , and friend of Jaiden, called Rebecca. 

"Thank you, Jaiden. That is verry kind of you!", I let her know. She smiled at me. "We are going home soon Ranboo. Hold on okay.", I said, looking back over to Ranboo again. He smiled at me. His right eye having a purple kind of glaze over it. I smiled back.

Philza pov-

Whatching Techno's game against Bad, I was called away by a brownhaired female. "Goodluck buddy!", I said to Bad, knowing that Techno was on the winning hand. Bad smiled condescendingly at me. "Thank you, Mr-Minecraft.", he said gritting his teeth. 

I followed the female towards the exit. "Excuse me, ma 'am, where are we going?", I asked her. "Ah, right, I was supposed to tell you. Ranboo and Tubbo need some help and they thought you would be able to. No idea why if I'm honest.", she let me know. "Ah, okay.", I said as I followed her through the doors.

When we got there I saw why they called me. "So it is the Dragons Breath and you need to get away, but it hurts?", I asked Ranboo. "Yeah... sorry we called you away Phil, but it hurts and I can barely keep from losing it...", he trailed of. "That is okay! You just need me to bring you home right? That'll be fine!", I let him know. He smiled. "Thank you Phil.", he let me know.

Looking at the two guards that where standing with us, I asked:"I will be able to get back in right?" The one with the bird flying around her, I think I cought her name to be Jaiden, nodded. "Yes, me and 'Becca will be standing at the entrance of the building waiting for you to come back.", she confirmed to me. I nodded. "Alright, I'm guessing I'm flying Ranboo home, and waiting for you to get there aswell Tubbo?", I asked. "Indeed Phil! Thanks again, for doing this for us.", he said. "My plessure Tubs!", I let him know.

"Alright Ranboo, let's go.", he said lovingly and coached Ranboo, while following Jaided, towards the exit. 

When there, I took flight with the tall EnderMan hybrid in my arms. He was staring into space, but the farther we got, the less purple his eye became. "Thank you Phil, also from me, for helping us out!", he said after a little while. "You are welcome Boo, don't want you to feel uncomfortable and be in pain. Happy to help you out.", I said smiling. He smiled back at me and I continued the flight.

Quackity pov-

"..... that is fine, Jaiden. You two can wait for him to get back, I won't start the last round untill you do....... Alright, that is good. See you in a bit than!", I said, putting down my hand again and pouring another drink for a guest. "May I have some water?", someone asked me. Sapnap again. "Yes for sure Sapnap, flavored water, sparkling water?", I asked. "Just plain tap water will be fine, thank you for the offer though!", he said. "You are verry welcome!",  said. Giving him his water he left again. 

I sighted. "You alright Q?", someone behind me asked me. It was Sam. "Why yes I am Sam!, thank you for asking me. It just has been a while since we hoasted an event this big.", I said. Sam agreed. "Indeed. It is getting a bit much.", he said. I nodded.

"Oh Sam! That reminds me, have you found Wilbur?", I asked him. "No, I haven't was going to ask you if you've seen him since than.", he let me know. "No...", I trailed off. 

"Well shit. That is going to become a problem..."

:]

---

OMFG, I didn't plan on adding this chapter! But this chapter is changing the whole ass tale- Oop-. We'll see what happens.

ANYWHO, hi!! How are we doing?? I hope you are good! I am! :D I hope I'll see you guys in the next chapterrrrr! Byeeeeeee!!