Ready?, set, memorize!!

There might be some continuity errors, my apologies!

Ya'll r actually giving my motivation for this book again!! So here we are!! Well I am- in the middle of my test/exam week writing fudging fanfiction! Also, I realize that the part of the "Dream angst" in the title isn't really happening right now. Seeing as i like the way the story is going I, however, won't write to much Dream angst, especially because we are having some Ranboo and Quackity angst in this book! So I'll be taking that part out of the titl. 

Now, let's get to the games!!

---

Techno pov-

As the dealer was putting down out the cards, we got a recap of the rules. "Because we had an intermission, the second prize being unvailed, I will repeat the rules to you.

1. There are 2/4 players.
2. A new deck is to be used in a professional setting.
3. All 52 cards will be used.
4. Black cards are to be matched with other black cards. Red cards are to be matched with other red cards.
- If you turn a 10 of hearts and than turn a 10 of clubs, they do not count as a match.

5. If you turn the joker, but can't match it, you are aloud to try again. If you turn a card, but than turn a joker, you are aloud to try again.
6. If you turn around a match, your turn continues.
7. If you run out of time, you opponent wins the round.
8. You have 7 minutes and 30 seconds per person.
9. The starting playing is to be determined by the player themselves.

Do any of you have questions?", me and Bad where asked. "No I do not.", I said. "I am just curious, what's up with the rules around the joker?", Bad asked. "Ah, those rules are in place because the joker, in other games, has the possibility to replace other cards. In this game that is not aloud therefor, you are aloud to re-do your turn when you turn the joker.", the dealer said as they put down the last cards. 

"Now that we are done with that. I'll throw a coin. Who would want to be heads?", we where asked. "I don't mind, however, may I see both sides of the coin first?", I asked our dealer. I was given the coin and some weird looks from Bad. "Can't be to sure. We are in a casino afterall.", I let Bad know whilst giving back the coin. Bads face relaxed a bit, probably in agreement. "Now, Bad, do you have a prefference on being heads or tails?", Bad was asked. 

"I'll take heads.", he said, a bit bored. "Alright.", the dealer threw the coin. 

"Heads.", the dealer said coldly. "BadBoyHalo, you are going to start this round." Bad nodded and walked up to the table. I did to and stood against him, the table between us. "Alright, I'll do a count down from 3 and than start your timer. 3, 2, 1!", the timer was pressed. After a view seconds Bad had already turned two cards. "Timer stopped. Oooh, the Ace of Diamonds and the 7 of Clubs! Not a match!", the dealer said whilst turning the cards back. 

"TechnoBlade, it is your turn. I'll do a count down from 3 and than start your timer. 3, 2, 1!", my timer was pressed this time. I had already thought of the cards I wanted to turn. Luckily I have a photographic memory, so this game will be a breeze. Turning the two cards, I didn't get a match, I ended up having more time left over than Bad though, so that was good. 

A view rounds in, and I already have 5 sets, bad has 2. He just went, so he obviously would have less time left, and he does. About 6 minutes left. "TechnoBlade, it is your turn again. I'll do a count down from 3 and than start your timer. 3, 2-.", our dealer was stopped. "Excuse me! I need someone.", we heard from a small distance. Turning our heads we saw a dark haired female walking upto us. Well more notibally, Philza. My apologies for interupting the flow of the game, I didn't mean to.", she apologized. 

"It is alright, Miss, we will continue.", our dealer said. "I'll do a count down from 3 and than start your timer. 3, 2, 1!", my timer was pressed. I was a bit distracted because of the female, but I only lost a second. Turning the cards, I got another match. "It is a match! Continue.", the dealer said as they took the cards from the table. I turned a nother set around. "Timer stopped. Oooh, the Jack of Clubs and the 10 of Hearts! Not a match!", the dealer said, turning the cards again. Shit! I know the place of the Jack of Spades... it is alright, I am still on the winning hand. 

"Goodluck buddy!", I heard from the right. It was Philza, saying it to Bad in a playfull tone. "Thank you, Mr-Minecraft.", Bad responded, seeming anoyed. Our dealer rolled their eyes. "Alright! BadBoyHalo, it is your turn. I'll do a count down from 3 and than start your timer. 3, 2, 1!", his timer started. 

Sapnap pov-

"...3, 2, 1!", our dealer said. I turned 3 matches last round, and now it is Tommy's turn. He seemed to hessitate a bit before turning a set. "It is a match! Continue.", he was told. Tommy growned. "Ugh! Why am I losing!", he almost yelled out. I just rolled my eyes. "Timer stopped! Ah, the 3 of Diamonds and the 3 of Clubs! Not a match!", Tommy sighted. Looking at our timers, I had about a minute left and he had about 10 seconds. "I told you you'd lose~.", I teased the younger blond. 

"Oh shut up!", he said. "Sapnap, it is your turn again. I'll do a count down from 3 and than start your timer. 3, 2, 1 go!", the dealer said. Getting another 2 matches I had Tommy beat. "Sapnap wins round 2! Seeing as he also won last round, TommyInnit loses and Sapnap takes the win of the second game!", the dealer anounced. "Now Tommy, seeing as you are now 3rd or 4th, you are aloud to go up against the loser of the other team. Would you like to fight for 3rd place?", he was asked. "Yes!", he said determaned. The dealer nodded. 

"That concludes your part in this second game. You may now walk around, go to the bar and gamble some more. Have fun and we'll announce the last, and final, 2 games in a bit.", the dealer walked of after saying that. Tommy looked at me with a burning hatered behind his eyes. "Congratulations.", he said, putting emphesis on every part of the word. I just smiled back at him and said, in a sweet tone,: "thank you Tommy! You where a delight to play against!", I said. Tommy just became more pissed at that and walked of towards Techno's game. 

"Hey man!", I heard behind me. I turned. It was Skeppy. "Congratulations on second place!", he said. I snickered. "Why thank you, but I'm actually first! I am not losing that last game!", I said. We smiled at eachother. "We'll see boy on fire, we'll see!", Skeppy left again. Ironic he called me boy on fire. I know I'm a blaze hybrid, yet he is the one that always seems to be exserting heat with those red diamons of him. 

Sam pov-

"... Yeah yeah.", I heard someone say. I looked around me. It was one of the guards talking to the other. "Hey!", I said, catching their attention. "Back to work.", I said. Walking past them and around the corner, I could hear them talking again. I let it go this time. We haven't seen Dream at all these past months. There is no way he would be inside this building. However we also haven't seen Wilbur much... 

Well that was untill I just now saw him. As Quackity asked of me, I started to follow him, but I lost him half way to the bathroom. I just guessed he went there, but once I asked Quackity if he had seen him half an hour later. I pieced togheter that no, Wilbur hadn't gone to the bathroom. So I was looking for him again. Kinda pissed me off. "Why am I the one that is stuck doing this?", I asked myself. Than I saw him again. 

Following him for 5 minutes now, we where getting lower and lower into the building. Wilbur should be around this corner so I waited. And I waited, and waited. There is no door in this hallway. It just opens up into a big empty hall, Quackity uses it for storage. I kept on waiting and about 20 minutes later, Wilbur apeared again. "Well hello Wilbur!", I said, stepping from the shadows. "Oh! Hello Sam!", Wilbur said, starteled at first, but putting on a bright smile right away. "How are-.", he began, but I cut him of. "What are you doing down here?", I asked. "Well, I was looking for you actually~!", he said in a flirting tone. 

"Hell no!", I said, stepping back again. "Alright Sammy!! It's alright! I won't push it, just know that I am always availeble to blow this place into bits if you are ever done serving under that winged tirant!", he said, talking about Quackity. 

I growned and put my hand to my face rubbing the bridge of my nose in disbelieve. "Alright Wil...bur...", began saying, but as I looked up, he wasn't there anymore. I growned again. "Alright Sam, here we go. Finding the pyromaniac again...

:]

---

OH BOY, this is one of, if not my favorite chapter of this book! And I have no idea if that is because it has one of the games I have been waiting for, or if it just because it is the newest one, but I love it!! I hope you do to!! :D