XDs doing.

Honestly loves- I am feeling a bit stuck on this book- I've got no idea what the last gamble will be... Maybe a guessing game?? Like "who guesses the prize gets it!"?, though that would be boring, now that I've said it... If you've got something I would love to hear it (no guaranteed I'll take it 100%, but I need some inspo-)!!

Now, that "intro" was long enough. Let's go!!

Warnings: talk of possesion.

---

DreamXD pov-

I didn't think that giving the Duck some Dragons Breath would end up in this oh so fun turn of the tale! Than again, the beany wearing man went ahead and changed the ending of the story as I intended it. These plottwists are getting good!!

I thought to myself, looking down at the chaos unfolding. Savely up in the clouds, now that Goggy wasn't sleeping... I'm happy he's with his friends again, but not for to long. I miss him badly.

"What are you doing XD?", another diety asked me. I turned. The goddes of death Kristen. "Oh you know Kristen... Just watching over the mortals. Having some fun~.", I said in a sing-song voice. Judging by the look Kristen was giving me, she didn't buy it. "My apologies XD, but I do not like how you've gone about it all.", she said.

I turned my back to her, rolling my eyes. "My apologies to you to, but I do not care at all.", I answered her. A long-ish silence followed.

"Well you should-", she said "because the one under the control of the Dragons Breath you gave out, is a dear friend to my husband. If anything where to happen to any of the mortals because of your doing, you can bet on the fact that your limbo will be by my own design. Torturous if needed."

I turned to look at her, but she was already gone. I didn't like how she worded that, but! I'm entertained. To god of chaos, a dreamwalker, loves this kind of thing!

Alone again, I looked down at the mess down on the ground. Las Navadas to be precise. One of my favorite countries. The gambling really does bring out the worst in them! Than the ex-fiance situation of the lovely Duck, it makes it all even better! And now this~ mmhmmh.

-

Dream pov-

No announcements have been made yet. Not about Sir returning. Then again, he is the one I'm most afraid of... Getting up from where I was laying down, ready and all!, I, slowly, made my way to the back of the cage. Sitting with my back against it, chains rattling as I sat down, I closed my eyes. I just want it all to be done...

-

Philza pov-

"Sooooo, what now?", Tubbo asked me. The storm hadn't blown over yet, so we where stuck inside, communicator down, or broken. "I do not know Tubbo. I do not know...", I answered him. So we sat, fire place and tea heating us up. Trying to get somewhat comfortable and wait for the storm the lay down so we could search for Ranboo.

"Soooooo...", Tubbo started. Not really liking the silence that fell, I asume. "Yeah?", I asked. "Why did you and TechnoBlade come to the gambling bit?", he asked me. "Mmmh, I don't know why Techno wanted to come, but I just went with him. Not for protection, I mean. You know he's the best fighter of the server now that Dream isn't here...", I trailed of. "Mmmh, but!, four eyes see more than two. So just in case."

"That seems fair. Me and Boo went because well, we wanted to support Tommy. So that.", he said. I nodded. "That seems fair to.", I said.

Another silence fell and we just started at the fire. Until the fire turned black. The warmth dimmed and the flames turned into the long silk fabric of my wives cloak. See through at the ends. The fabric flames grew bigger and shaped into the form of a person. I, stood up. Just as Tubbo put down his drink I did the same. The fire place was big enough for her to fully stand up before walking towards me.

I looked to Tubbo. He was shocked a bit weary, but hadn't yet pulled out a blade. I couldn't help bit smile as Kristens eyes met mine.

Tubbo pov-

I looked at Philza. He smiled at the female that just appeared out of my fireplace. Eyes sparkling. I looked at the woman, she walked up to him. The both of the hugged and she cupped Philza cheek. I could almost feel the love in their eyes flow out. "Woah...", I said, or well whispered. The both of them turned their beads towards me. I could now get a good look at the woman. Kristen. "My my... Hello Tubbo.", she greeted me. "Hello.", I said sheepishly. "My deepest apologies if I gave you a scare there. And my apologies for your fireplace. When I leave I'll light it again.", she assured me. I nodded.

"Why are you here, my love?", Philza asked. Kristen let go of Philza, took a step back and said. "Mostly because it looked quite cozy in here, but also to tell you that Ranboo is at Las Navadas.", she answered. "Ah.", Philza said. Looking at me. I was quite shocked, so I ended up asking about it. "How did he even get there?"

"I do not know, dear boy.", Kristen said. "Although I do have a hunch.", she continued. "Teleportation."

"What?! But Ranboo can't teleport!", I said. Philza nodded in affirmation. "I do realize that, Tubbo. But Ranboo couldn't have made that in this short amount of time without doing so. Adding to that, he is under the control of the Dragons Breath right? What where reams 3 rules?", she asked me.

"1. No stealing. 2. No griefing and 3. No going to the End...", I answered, trailing of while thinking of the last one. "Wait... that couldn't have happened... did someone go to the End?", I asked. Kristen shook her head and I sighted in relief. "No, however, and Philza knew this, the Dragons Breath is from the End. Endermen are to. And Ranboo is half enderman. So the Dragons Breath was able to get control over his mind.", Kristen said.

"Ranboo did say that the Dragons Breath was talking to him though we couldn't hear. But what does the Dragons Breath, or well, I suppose the Dragon, want from Ranboo?", Philza said. Thinking out loud. "Mhhh... I don't know, and I don't have an hypothesis either. Sorry...", she said.

We stoot there in silence for a while before Kristen announced that she had to go. The sadness in Philza's couldn't be missed and neither could hers, when they said goodbye, one last kiss. Kristen left the same way she came. Leaving the fire burning again, like nothing happened.

"Okay, so-", Philza began "we know that Ranboo is at Las Navadas. Most likely by teleportation caused by the possession of the Dragon. Meaning that Quackity might have noticed him and let him in, or is fighting him. What do you say we do Tubbo?", he asked me. "The storm won't go down in a while, so if we want to go to Las Navadas, we would need to go through the Nether. Running preferably, so we can make it in quick time.", I answered him.

Philza nodded. "Well, let's prepare and go.", and so we did. Leaving to Las Navadas to see what kind of chaos has unfolded. Seeing if Ranboo was okay. Seeing if iur help was needed.

:]

---

Woops- I may or may not have published the unfinished version of this- heh. My apologies peeps! I hope you enjoy this chapter though! See yall in the next chapter!