Part 3

Zhan was shocked to hear what Carmen said.

Carmen said, "Finally my son in law is here. That fortune teller was right. I'm so happy". She Hugged Zhan.

Yibo who was shocked till now, came back to his senses and asked, "Mom! What are talking about?"

Carmen smiled and said, "Few months ago I met with a fortune-teller. I asked him to tell about my son's future. That when will he get married?"

Yibo, "Then?"

Carmen, "Then he told me the date and day. He told me that this day... 'Today's day' my son in law will come on his own to my house and he'll bring back all our happiness to us. OMG! I can't express how much happy I am. I think I should start preparations for wedding ".

Zhan who was dumbfoundedly looking at Carmen when heard the 'Wedding' word, he came out of his thoughts.

Zhan," Madam! What are you talking about? "

Carmen cupped Zhan's face and said," Son! Call me 'mom' from now on".

Yibo, "Mom! Won't you hear our explanation first".

Carmen, "No... I'm in no mood to listen to anything. Come cutie pie! I'll decorate a room for you", saying this Carmen dragged dumbfounded Zhan with her.

Yibo called his mother but she ignored him. Yibo hit his forehead. His mother is really stubborn. She'll do what she decides. No one can change her decision. Yibo had no choice but to agree.

He went to his room. First he was having headache because of that wild bunny and now listening to his mom, he feels like his head is spinning. He took a painkiller and lied on the bed.

-----

On the other hand, Cheng was much worried for his brother. He looked almost everywhere for Zhan but didn't find him. He was angry with his mother. He was wishing that 'no matter where Zhan is, he should be safe and sound'. He cannot contact Haikuan because he has already deleted Haikuan's number and strickly told Haikuan not to try to contact him.

----

Cheng was walking towards home. He was coming back from his workplace. He works in a bakery.

He was thinking about Zhan. Out of nowhere, two boys came running towards Cheng and pushed him out of their way. Cheng got disbalanced. He thought 'he's about to be hit by a car'. But instead he felt two strong arms wrapped around his waist. He opened his eyes to see who saved him. He saw it was haikuan who caught him. They were staring at each other for a while. Cheng came back to his senses. He stood properly and removed Haikuan's hands from his own waist.

Haikuan, "Thank goodness I came in time. If anything happened to you, I would have... Died".

Cheng, "t.. Thank you... For saving me", saying this Cheng went away without looking back. He heart was beating fast. He was feeling butterflies in his stomach.

He thought, "Whats happening to me suddenly? What are these feelings? Forget it.... I have to reach home on time otherwise mom will get tensed". He got on his way to home.

On the other hand, Haikuan was thinking about the time he was holding Cheng.

He thought,"I know that you don't love me but if I try, I'm sure I'll be able to win your heart'. Haikuan also went on his way.

----

Haikuan came back home. He heard laughing sounds coming from the living room. He became curious. He went inside and what he saw shocked him.

He saw Carmen and Zhan eating popcorns and watching a funny movie. Yibo was standing there, holding his head looking at them.

Haikuan went towards Yibo and slowly asked, "What is happening here?"