Part 9 🔞

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with it. Thanks. And also English is not my first language so there must be grammatical mistakes. Please ignore them. Thanks.

______________________________________

In a dark room, many men were lying on the floor in poor condition. They were badly beaten. Their eyes were bulged out, their tongues were cut, there were deep cut marks all over their bodies, blood was oozing from their noses and mouths, they were lying in their own pool of blood. They couldn't even move their finger. They wanted to beg to finish their life but no voice came out of their mouth.

The man sitting in front of them was giving a devil smile. He looked quite satisfied looking at these men miserable condition.

The man was surrounded by bodyguards. Few more bodyguards entered with a bunch of men. The man guestered them to start torturing the newly came persons. The guards did the same.

Now there was again sounds of shouting and begging in that dark room. While the man was enjoying the show. This man was none other than 'the mafia king Wang Yibo'.

The guards stopped beating the newly came persons when Yibo guestered them to stop.

Yibo with a dark and dominating voice said, "Kill all these Wen dogs. I did wrong to let them live. Now I'll send them straight to hell. Guards! Cut all their body parts slowly. They dared to lay their filthy eyes on my omega. I'll give a miserable death to those who dares to look at my omega with ill intension. Guards! Start the show ".

The guards agreed and started the torture. The wens were writhing in pain, instead of tears blood was coming out of their empty eye sockets. But the guards showed no mercy. The men in black were horrified to see the scene with their eyes. They were scared to death. Yibo was smirking. He was sitting on the chair like he was watching some live action show.

After the torture was done, Yibo said, "Feed these dirty flesh to stray dogs". The guards nodded.

After sometime, two guards entered with Xu Yang there. Xu yang was trying to get free from them but couldn't.

Yibo smirked and said, "Welcome! Gorilla!"

Xu yang got horrified seeing the scene in front of him. He felt like throwing up. Yibo got up from his chair and went towards Xu yang who tried to back off but couldn't as the bodyguards were holding him in phase.

Xu Yang, "Mafia king! Are you gonna..... Punish me?"

Yibo gave a sinister smirk saying, "Why can't I? Because of you my Zhan Zhan suffered, so you should be punished". Xu yang got more than scared seeing Yibo's sinister smirk.

Yibo, "But I won't punish you hardly since my bunny forbade me".

Xu yang seemed to relax a little bit. Xu yang looked at his men's bad condition, he gulped hard.

All of a sudden, a punch landed on
Xu yang's face, Xu yang fell on the ground since the bodyguards freed him from their grip.

Yibo wiped his hands and said, "OK that's enough. Now get lost with your men", saying this Yibo left. Xu yang was holding his face where Yibo punched him. Xu yang was thanking angry bunny that because of him Yibo didn't punished him severally otherwise his condition would also be worst.

The guards cleared all the mess. Xu yang left with his men. He came back home.

Xing Chen became worried when he saw Xu Yang's swollen face.

Xing Chen asked, "What happened to your face?"

Xu yang hugged Xing Chen and said, "I got beaten by Wang Yibo".