Part 5

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with it. Thanks.

______________________________________

Yibo and Zhan unwillingly agreed for marriage because they couldn't argue with Carmen Lee. The marriage was fixed after a week.

Cheng Xiao and Zhan's mischief continued. They used to tease Yibo together. Yibo was fed up with these two. Haikuan was also in their team.

----

Haikuan went to a bakery. He wanted to give order for wedding cake and other sweets. In that bakery he saw Cheng. Cheng was shocked. He didn't told Haikuan about his workplace, maybe it's a coincidence.

"For who's wedding is he giving order for cake?", thought Cheng.

Haikuan after giving order came towards Cheng and said, "I want to talk to you".

Cheng scoffed and said, "I'm not free".

Haikuan, "It's about Xiao Zhan".

Cheng looked at Haikuan and asked, "What is it? Do you know where is my brother? I tried but I couldn't find him. I hope he's OK".

Haikuan chuckled and said, "He's not only OK but also someone's crime partner, doing mischief most of the time".

Cheng narrowed his eyes and asked, "What do you mean? Say it clearly".

Haikuan, "Can we sit somewhere".

Cheng, "My work is almost finished, I'll come with you. But don't run into any conclusions, I'm going with you only for my brother".

Kuan, "OK got it".

Cheng after finishing his work, went to a park with Kuan. Cheng sat on a bench, Kuan sat beside him.

Cheng, "Now shoot".

Kuan, "Your brother is with us".

Cheng's eyes widen at this, he clenched his fists and asked, clearly angry, "What have you done with him? If my brother got even I scar I won't spare you".

Kuan, "Easy Cheng, your brother is alright. He's living with us happily. He even got a friend with whom he does mischief".

Cheng, "its good that he's fine".

Kuan,"There's something else also".

Cheng, "What is it?"

Kuan, "He's.... He's gonna marry my brother, Wang Yibo".

Cheng got up from his seat and shouted, "What? Are you damn serious?"

Kuan, "Cheng! Don't shout. We can talk calmly".

Cheng, "How do you expect me to talk calmly? My brother is gonna marry that Wang Yibo. I hate him. He's a mafia king. My brother deserves someone better. I'm dead sure you must have forced him".

Kuan, "It's mother's wish to get Zhan married with Yibo ge".

Cheng, "I don't care whoever wishes this. I'm going to get my brother out of there", Cheng was about to go but Kuan stopped him.

Kuan said, "Cheng! First, calm down. I'll take you there but please....don't create any chaos".

Cheng wasn't ready to accept it but he had to since he wants to meet his brother and find a way to save him.

Cheng, "OK... Take me there". Kuan nod with a smile. Kuan took Cheng to Wang mansion. Cheng smiled when he heard Zhan's voice. Zhan was laughing loudly. Cheng went inside and called Zhan.