Part 7

Mistakes ahead. Please bear with it. Thanks.

______________________________________

After the confession, Zhan and Yibo's relation became better, although Zhan used to tease Yibo a lot. Zhan told about the confession thing to
Zhou Cheng and Cheng Xiao also. They were happy for Zhan.

----

One day Zhou Cheng also confessed to Haikuan. At that Kuan felt like he was on cloud nine. He hugged Cheng tightly and then started kissing him passionately. Cheng was giving response to the kiss.

Madam yu knew since a long time that her son is in love with Haikuan. She also got to know that Kuan is a kind hearted person and he's best for her son. He can keep Cheng happy. So when Cheng told her about his love for Kuan, madam yu smiled and said, "I already know that. I'm not against this marriage, I just want your happiness. Moreover...... I also want to apologize to Zhan for my mistreatment".

Cheng smiled widely and hugged his mother saying, "Thank you mom. You're the best". Madam yu patted Cheng's head lovingly.

On the other hand, Kuan also told Carmen about it. Carmen was really happy. She instantly agreed with Kuan. She knew Kuan really loves Cheng and Cheng is perfect for Kuan.

Zhan was also happy for Cheng.

Kuan told his mom that he wants to marry Cheng as soon as possible just as Yibo ge. Carmen laughed at this. She agreed. The marriage was fixed after two weeks.

----

Zhan and Yibo used to kiss but they didn't made any physical relationship since Zhan was not ready and Yibo didn't wanted to force Zhan.

Madam yu came to Lan Mansion. Cheng was also with her. Carmen sent Kuan with Cheng for wedding shopping.

Madam yu apologized for her behavior with Zhan. Zhan, as kind hearted he is, forgave Madam yu. Madam yu had tears in her eyes. He hugged Zhan and kissed his forehead like a mother. Zhan was very happy. After his parents death, he considered
Madam yu and uncle Jiang as his parents. Jiang Fengmian treated Zhan well but Madam yu didn't. After Jiang Fengmian's death, Zhan was very sad. He lost his second father also.

Zhan was very happy today. Madam yu showed Zhan a motherly love today. Although Carmen treated Zhan like a son but he also wanted madam yu to treat him well.

In the afternoon, Madam yu left.

----

One day, Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan were in a shopping mall. Zhan bought many clothes and accessories for Cheng Xiao as gift. He also bought some perfumes and other stuff for Zhou Cheng. He bought a beautiful jewelry set for Carmen. He bought a watch for Kuan but didn't bought anything for Yibo.

Yibo was sad as Zhan didn't bought anything for him. It's not like he's lacking something but he wants Zhan to buy something for him as a gift.

Zhan, seeing Yibo's sad face, whispered in Yibo's ear, "Don't be sad. I'll give you your gift at home". Zhan had a tint of red on his face.

Yibo excitedly asked, "What is it?"

Zhan, "mmm.... It's a surprise".

Yibo, "OK... I'll wait for your surprise". Zhan nodded with a smile. Then he turned around and started walking to hide his blushing face from Yibo.

---

Somewhere In a dark room, three men were sitting.

Another man came inside and said, "Boss! I got his full information and also a video of his precious".